How to buy Oasis Network (ROSE) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ROSE in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Oasis Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Oasis Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ROSE.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Oasis Network.
- Buy Oasis Network.
Complete your Oasis Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store ROSE.
What is Oasis Network?
The Oasis Network is primarily a blockchain platform that lays special emphasis on privacy and individual data security. It makes use of a digital architecture that enables it to process high transaction volumes while remaining entirely scalable, as and when, the need arises, thus making it ideal for various DeFi related purposes Oasis enables the creation of new types of digital asset sets called ‘Tokenized Data’, allowing users to take complete control of their personal info as well as all of the rewards that are associated with it, fostering the development of a ‘responsible data economy’. Lastly, ROSE is the native token associated with the Oasis Network. It has a total fixed cap that has been set around the 10 billion mark. In terms of their functionality, ROSE tokens can be used for things like payment of transaction fees, staking, delegation, etc.
Oasis Network (ROSE) is the 295th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $96,180,402. The current price of Oasis Network is $0.063945, which is -3.094% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.066102 and $0.059011 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 21, 2021 08:06 UTC.
Where to buy Oasis NetworkFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade ROSE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Oasis Network at a glance
|Total ROSE supply||10,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.24593|
|Notable team members||Jernej Kos, Dawn Song|
|Partnerships||BMW Group, BisonTrails, CHORUS, stake-fish, Polychain Labs|
|Token uses||Utility token, transaction fees, staking|
Oasis Network price performance over time
How to sell Oasis Network
You can cash out your ROSE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ROSE on.
If you store your Oasis Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ROSE you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Oasis Network.
What to consider when buying Oasis NetworkConsider the following before buying ROSE:
- Unique operational design: The Oasis Network is designed to leverage several niche’ privacy-based computing modules — such as secure enclaves — that can help in maintaining the confidentiality of one’s data at all times. Furthermore, the network is scalable and allows for fast transaction times while allowing for high data throughput.
- ParaTime Layers: The platform makes use of a technology called ‘ParaTimes’ which basically allows for data to be stored and maintained within the ecosystem in a highly private manner. Not only that, the technology also allows for thousands of smart contract transactions per second (TPS) to take place simultaneously.
- Established team: The Oasis Network team consists of highly touted individuals — including founder and CEO Dawn Song and COO Anne Fauvre — who have previously worked for various big name tech firms including Apple, Google, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, etc.
- Completely open source: The Oasis Eth/WASI Runtime is open source based and can be seen as a prime example of how the integrity of any type of data can be maintained seamlessly even when it is being used for processing real-time transactions.
More guides on Finder
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert