How to buy Fetch.ai (FET) in Australia
A beginner's guide to buying and selling FET in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Fetch.ai
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Fetch.ai.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports FET.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Fetch.ai.
- Buy Fetch.ai.
Complete your Fetch.ai purchase and then find the best wallet to store FET.
What is Fetch.ai?
Fetch.AI is a unique platform that harnesses the potential of machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and blockchain technology to help devise a digital economy that is automated as much as possible, thereby eliminating the scope of any manual errors or the need for any human intervention. Furthermore, the ecosystem seeks to facilitate autonomous economic transactions, thus allowing for the development of near-frictionless marketplaces. The FET token is the native cryptocurrency of the Fetch.AI ecosystem. It is also used as the core medium of exchange for transactions taking place across the network. Not only that, the asset can also be staked in order to secure the platform
Fetch.ai (FET) is the 207th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $141,665,747. The current price of Fetch.ai is $0.207376, which is 0.009% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.209361 and $0.162972 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 23, 2021 05:06 UTC.
Where to buy Fetch.aiFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade FET by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Fetch.ai at a glance
|Total FET supply||1,152,997,575|
|Notable team members||Humayun Sheikh, Toby Simpson, Thomas Hain, Jonathan Ward|
|Partnerships||BOSCH, FESTO, Blockchain for Europe, Binance, CUDO, sovrin|
|Industry||Decentralised machine learning platform|
|Token uses||Utility token|
Fetch.ai price performance over time
How to sell Fetch.ai
You can cash out your FET with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have FET on.
If you store your Fetch.ai in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of FET you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Fetch.ai.
What to consider when buying Fetch.aiConsider the following before buying FET:
- Efficient computing framework: Fetch.AI helps allow a number of economic modules to work in tandem (either in series or parallel) with one another, thereby allowing for complex transactions to be completed in a seamless, near-friction free manner.
- Integration capabilities: The platform features near-autonomous system integrations for a number of third-party components related to unique technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, thereby allowing for the facilitation of improved decision-making processes.
- Fast transactions: Owing to the fact that the platform is governed almost entirely in an automated fashion, monetary transactions taking place within the system are fairly seamless and can be completed at lightning-fast speeds. To help achieve this, Fetch.AI makes use of a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) framework that ensures millions of transactions can take place per second at almost no cost.
- Experienced team: Fetch.AI has Humayun Sheikh as its CEO and co-founder. Sheikh is a serial entrepreneur who was an early investor in the AI-centered research outfit ‘Deepmind’ (which was bought out by Google in 214).
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert