How to buy Akash Network (AKT) in Australia
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy Akash Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Akash Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports AKT.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Akash Network.
- Buy Akash Network.
Complete your Akash Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store AKT.
What is Akash Network?
Akash Network (AKT) is the 203rd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $198,054,735. The current price of Akash Network is $3.18, which is 2.466% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $3.21 and $2.98 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 15, 2021 03:06 UTC.
Where to buy
Unfortunately, at this time no major exchanges offer this coin. However, you may be able to purchase it with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Akash Network at a glance
|Total AKT supply||131,800,000|
|All time high||US$8.07|
|All time high date||April 07, 2021|
Akash Network price performance over time
How to sell Akash Network
You can cash out your AKT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AKT on.
If you store your Akash Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AKT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Akash Network.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert