CUA Variable Rate Personal Loan
The Variable Rate Personal Loan from CUA gives you the opportunity to buy that special something you have had your eye on and pay it off over time.
The competitive variable interest rate offered by the CUA Variable Rate Personal Loan gives you the boost you need to make a major purchase, plan your summer holiday or pay off your other high-interest debts.
The flexible repayment options that CUA offers gives you the chance to save money with extra repayments to bring down your interest rate and zero penalties if you pay off the loan before the end of the term.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the CUA Variable Rate Personal Loan
When you take out a Variable Rate Personal Loan with CUA, you can enjoy no monthly fees and no penalty for early repayment. You will receive a interest rate of
For those who like stability with their repayments, CUA also offers a fixed rate version of its personal loan. You get the same repayment options as with the variable rate loan, including unlimited repayments.
Features of the CUA Variable Rate Personal Loan
- Interest rate.
11.89% p.a.interest is applied to the amount of your personal loan. The comparison rate is 12.15% p.a.
- Interest rate type. This is a variable rate loan, meaning that the interest rate could change with market fluctuations.
- Establishment fee. A
$175establishment fee applies.
- Loan term. Choose a loan term between
1 yearand 7 years.
- Loan amount. Borrow between
$5,000and $60,000online. You can borrow up to $100,000 if you visit branch.
- Repayments. You are offered flexible repayment options and are given the ability to make as many extra repayments as your budget allows.
- Redraw. If you make additional repayments you can access them using the redraw facility with this personal loan. There is a $200 minimum for in-branch redraws.
- Monthly fees. There are no monthly maintenance charges with this loan.
How to apply for the CUA Variable Rate Personal Loan
If the CUA Variable Rate Personal Loan is the right product for you, you can apply online. Just click the "Go to Site" button to get your application started. Before doing so, make sure that you are able to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Applications will only be accepted from Australian citizens and residents
- Your current credit report should have no defaults on any credit product in the last five years
If you meet these requirements you can continue to the application page. Have the following documentation ready to assist you in filling out the paperwork:
- Personal information. You will need to supply your full name, current address and your driver's licence number.
- Employment. Employment details will be required including employer's contact information, the position you hold and how long you've worked there.
- Income. Provide details of your income. This should include your salary plus any other regular income you receive, such as a monthly rental payment.
- Assets. A list of your assets. Include your car, savings and any investment accounts.
- Liabilities. A complete list of all of your current debts. For credit cards, have ready the available balance as well as the amount that you owe.
A personal loan is a convenient way to fund an item that may be currently out of your reach. There are many features and options to consider before you make your final choice. Compare the personal loans being offered by a variety of different banking institutions before you settle for one.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
⭐Finder Exclusive: Receive a 100% rebate up to $575 on your establishment fee when you apply and accept your loan offer through Finder plus use the promo code FINDER by 16 December 2020. T&Cs apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.