Capital 19 Global Investments Share Trading Account
Take control of your portfolio and benefit from low fees, personalised service and innovative trading software when you trade with Capital 19 Global Investments.
As one of Australia’s leading security trading companies, Capital 19 specialises in global investments by combining low costs with advanced industry knowledge.
By accessing over 19 international markets, Capital 19’s trading platform provides you with the resources, knowledge and support to capitalise on your investments- whether you’re trading stocks, options or futures.
|Product name||Capital 19|
|Type of broker||
|Standard brokerage fee for ASX shares||$15|
What can I trade with Capital 19 Global Investments?
You can access stocks, options, futures and cash holdings in 19 countries and more than 100 exchanges from one single account. Products are accessible 24 hours a day and can be accessed through Capital 19’s online trading platform, mobile platform or via their phone service that is free of charge.
What are the features of Capital 19 Global Investments
Capital 19’s low cost fees means that you can avoid paying commission charges and other associated costs that will reduce your returns.
Wide range of markets
Access 19 different markets and more than 100 global exchanges from the one account.
Expert advisors available
All Capital 19 clients are assigned a dedicated advisor to provide one-on-one trading support. Every client receives the same level of service, no matter how big or small the account is.
Market data & technical analysis
Access real-time charting with more than 120 technical indicators, plus enjoy the ability to place orders directly on the chart.
Capital 19’s execution partner is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) which ensures funds are available to meet claims up to $500 000 including a maximum of $250 000 for cash claims.
Access the markets in a number of ways
With Capital 19 you can trade from your desktop, smartphone or tablet and enjoy fast execution and specialist tools.
What support is available with Capital 19?
The Capital 19 website offers educational articles, stock analysis and quotes, market summaries and free eBooks designed to help you navigate the global trading arena. Plus, with a dedicated advisor, you’ll be sure to have all the support and advice that you need when deciding where to invest your funds.
Additionally, the Model Portfolios provide general investment recommendations which you can choose to follow. Capital 19 provides you with investment advice while reserving the right for you to make the final call. You can then implement that decision or have your advisor implement it on your behalf.
What are the fees when using the Capital 19 Trading Platform
Capital 19 have a simple fee structure which is listed below.
Unlike many companies, they don’t charge extra for phone orders and they don’t have account minimum requirements, or any hidden fees.
Fees you can avoid:
- $0 account keeping fee.
- $0 platform fee.
- No charges to issue different order types.
Fees you can’t avoid:
- Withdrawal fee of USD $15 per withdrawal after the first month.
- Processing fee of USD $50 for each position transfer out of your account.
- Trade execution fees may apply.
- Optional live data fees may apply.
It’s important to know that all fees are charged in the local currency of the country of product.
What are the pros and cons of using the Capital 19 Trading Platform
- Low fees: Capital 19 offers competitive pricing so you can focus on maximising your returns.
- Free phone trading: You can speak with an experienced advisor who will place your trades for you at no extra cost.
- Tight forex spreads: Capital 19’s FX quotes are provided by 9 different banks. Capital 19 takes the highest bid and lowest offer from all the banks and displays this to you.
- Efficient execution: The Capital 19 platform is one of the most efficient in the market,, so when you trade with Capital 19 you know that your orders are being processed quickly which is crucial in a fast-paced environment.
- Market leading platform: Capital 19 gives you access to all products and 19 different markets simultaneously. Capital 19 also offers the only trading platform with 50 order types and real time portfolio reporting.
- Technical capabilities: Advanced trading technology that delivers advantages such as live streaming quotes, the ability to trade directly from the chart and sophisticated trading tools.
- Limited payment forms. Capital 19 only accept electronic funds transfer as payment forms.
How do I start using Capital 19?
You can get started by navigating to the Capital 19 website and filling in the "Open an Account" form provided with your personal details and contact information. Once you’ve done this, a Capital 19 representative will be in contact with you to complete your account setup and get you started.
You’ll need to provide certified copies of identification before they can activate your account.