Take control of your portfolio and benefit from low fees, personalised service and innovative trading software when you trade with Capital 19 Global Investments.
As one of Australia’s leading security trading companies, Capital 19 specialises in global investments by combining low costs with advanced industry knowledge.
By accessing over 19 international markets, Capital 19’s trading platform provides you with the resources, knowledge and support to capitalise on your investments- whether you’re trading stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds or CFDs.
With industry networks and relations, Capital 19 works closely with Capital and Finance to extend their product portfolio by providing additional services from personal finance to consulting, estate management, and many more.
Additionally, Capital 19 are affiliated with VectorVest, Gold Nerds, PennyWise Investment and Volatility Tracker to deliver other quality financial services with expert industry know-how.
What can I trade with Capital 19 Global Investments?
With Capital 19, you can trade stocks, options, futures, Forex, bonds and CFDs where all assets are held in a single account that can hold products in up to eight different currencies.
Products are accessible 24 hours a day and can be accessed through Capital 19’s online trading platform, mobile platform or via their phone service that is free of charge.
What are the features of Capital 19 Global Investments
Capital 19’s low cost fees means that you can avoid paying commission charges and other associated costs that will detract from your returns.
Protect your capital and reduce your risk by issuing a stop loss order without incurring a fee.
Access 19 different markets and diversify your investments across a number of growth markets such as China and India.
If you need assistance deciding where to invest, you can access Capital 19’s model portfolios that detail investment approaches and strategies. Benefit from the expert knowledge of your personal advisor to ensure that you reach your trading potential.
Market data & technical analysis
Real-time charting is offered on Capital 19’s primary platform- C19 GlobalTrader- which allows you to place orders directly on the chart so you can manage your trading without having to manually input an order.
Capital 19’s execution partner is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) which ensures funds are available to meet claims up to $500 000 including a maximum of $250 000 for cash claims.
With Capital 19 you can trade from your computer, over the internet or using tablets such as your iPad or smartphone.Back to top
What types of account does Capital 19 offer?
Capital 19 offers three different account types, as outlined below.
- Standard Account: This Reg T Margin allows you to access products that trade on margin which enables you to use low rate margin loans.
- Portfolio Margin Account: This account is available for accounts over $100 000 and is designed for experienced investors. The Portfolio Margin Account operates similarly to the Reg T Margin account but allows a greater leverage.
- Cash Account: This account allows you to purchase non margin products but does not provide access to margin loans.
What support is available with Capital 19?
The Capital 19 Knowledge Centre offers educational articles, global trader videos and industry information that is designed to help you navigate the global trading arena.
With a dedicated advisor, you’ll be sure to have all the support and advice that you need when deciding where to invest your funds.
Additionally, the Model Portfolios provide general investment recommendations which you can choose to follow.
Capital 19 provides you with investment advice while reserving the right for you to make the final call. You can then implement that decision or have your advisor implement it on your behalf.Back to top
What are the fees when using the Capital 19 Trading Platform
Capital 19 have a simple fee structure which is listed below.
Unlike many companies, they don’t charge extra for phone orders and they don’t have account minimum requirements, or any hidden fees.
Fees you can avoid:
- $0 account keeping fee.
- $0 platform fee.
- No charges to issue different order types.
Fees you can’t avoid:
- Withdrawal fee of USD $15 per withdrawal after the first month.
- Processing fee of USD $50 for each position transfer out of your account.
- Trade execution fees may apply.
- Optional live data fees may apply.
It’s important to know that all fees are charged in the local currency of the country of product.Back to top
What are the pros and cons of using the Capital 19 Trading Platform
- Low fees: Capital 19 offers competitive pricing so you can focus on maximising your returns.
- Free phone trading: You can speak with an experienced advisor who will place your trades for you at no extra cost.
- Tight forex spreads: Capital 19’s FX quotes are provided by 9 different banks. Capital 19 takes the highest bid and lowest offer from all the banks and displays this to you.
- Efficient execution: The Capital 19 platform is one of the most efficient in the market,, so when you trade with Capital 19 you know that your orders are being processed quickly which is crucial in a fast-paced environment.
- Market leading platform: Capital 19 gives you access to all products and 19 different markets simultaneously. Capital 19 also offers the only trading platform with 50 order types and real time portfolio reporting.
- Technical capabilities: Advanced trading technology that delivers advantages such as live streaming quotes, the ability to trade directly from the chart and sophisticated trading tools.
- Limited payment forms. Capital 19 only accept electronic funds transfer as payment forms.
How do I apply for the Capital 19 Share Trading Platform?
To register with Capital 19, you can fill out the form on this page to express your interest.
Alternatively, you can contact Capital 19 directly by completing their simple application on their website. Once you’ve done this, a Capital 19 representative will be in contact with you to discuss your application.
You’ll need to provide certified copies of identification before they can activate your account.