BOQ Clear Path Line of Credit Loan
Use this flexible line of credit from BOQ for a range of purposes, including home renovations or personal investments.
From 5.68% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the BOQ Clear Path Line of Credit
This loan is offered as a new loan only and can be used for personal use or home investment. It provides ongoing credit against the value of your own home or the investment home you’d like to purchase. BOQ will lend up to 80% of the residential value, and up to 90% if you take advantage of lender’s mortgage insurance.
Payments can be made at any time, but you must make sure that you’re always within the approved credit limit to avoid penalties.
Features of the BOQ Clear Path Line of Credit
- No application fee. No application fee is charged for setting up this facility.
- Security. This loan is available for owner-occupied or investment housing, or personal investment. Depending on the loan purpose, the amount is granted against the value of your own home or the investment, up to 90% if you have lender’s mortgage insurance.
- Free valuation. Borrowers are entitled to one free residential valuation per application.
- Monthly fee. A monthly fee of $10 applies.
- Convenient. This is an ongoing credit facility, which means you can withdraw from the facility as often as you like without having to reapply.
- Easy repayments. You can make as many repayments as you like and for any amount as long as you stay within the agreed credit limit.
- Low interest. The interest rate is variable and relatively low, starting at 5.68% p.a. and subject to fluctuation along with the underlying rate.
- Financial statements. Statements are made available quarterly.
- Minimum amount. The minimum loan amount is $25,000.
- Access and management. You can access the account through Internet and phone banking, ATM transactions, cheque book and Bank@Post.
- Loan terms. There are no minimum or maximum loan terms.
How to apply for the BOQ Clear Path Line of Credit
You can apply for this loan online. Keep in mind that you’ll have to meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must earn a regular income.
- You must be a permanent Australian resident.
- You must never have been bankrupt.
The following information must be provided to support your application:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of employment and income
- Assets and liabilities
- Existing loans and other credit
This loan type is suitable for real estate investment, but also for personal investment. It’s important to make sure that you’re in a position to repay this loan, especially if your own home is offered as security.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 8.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.67% p.a. to 18.6% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 September 2019.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.