Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan
Enjoy flexible financing and long loan terms with a Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan.
- As of 6 April 2021, Bank Australia is temporarily no longer taking personal lending applications.
The Lifestyle Personal Loan from Bank Australia comes with fast approval, and it's unsecured, so you don't have to offer any assets as security. The loan also comes with a competitive variable rate and the ability to made additional repayments, helping you to pay off your loan sooner. Extended loan terms of up to 10 years are also on offer.
Once you apply for this Lifestyle Personal Loan, you can be approved in as little as 24 hours.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the Lifestyle Personal Loan
This personal loan from Bank Australia is unsecured, meaning you won't have to risk your assets, and comes with a competitive variable rate of 11.89% p.a. You can use the loan for whatever purpose you need and you can apply for as little as $1,000. The loan comes with an establishment fee of $150.
Features of the Lifestyle Personal Loan
- Competitive rates. This loan comes with a competitive variable rate of 11.89% p.a.
- Flexible repayment options. You're able to repay weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments so it suits your budget.
- Repay the loan early. You can make extra repayments and repay the entire loan early without penalty.
- Loan amount. You can borrow amounts as little as $1,000, making it suitable for a range of purposes.
- Long loan term. This loan comes with a maximum loan term of 10 years, which is considerably longer than what is offered elsewhere.
How to apply for a Bank Australia Personal Loan
Applying for a Bank Australia Personal Loan is simple and straightforward. If you want to apply, click "Go to Site’" to submit your application. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have not been bankrupt
- Be over the age of 18
- Are receiving a regular income
The following documents will be required:
- ID. Your driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Income. Gross before-tac and net after-tax salary information.
- Employment. Where you work and your employer's contact details.
- Liabilities. Loan balances, repayment amounts, credit card or overdraft limits
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.