Enjoy flexible financing and long loan terms with a Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan.
The Lifestyle Personal Loan from Bank Australia comes with fast approval, and it's unsecured, so you don't have to offer any assets as security. The loan also comes with a competitive variable rate and the ability to made additional repayments, helping you to pay off your loan sooner. Extended loan terms of up to 10 year(s) are also on offer.
Once you apply for this Lifestyle Personal Loan, you can be approved in as little as 24 hours.
|Product Name||Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||11.89% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.94%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
- No security required
- Extra repayments without penalty
- Loan term of 10 years
- $150 establishment fee
Things to consider about the Lifestyle Personal Loan
Bank Australia Personal Loans are flexible and are available in a wide array of products designed to meet the specific financial needs of customers. This personal loan is unsecured, meaning you won't have to risk your assets, and comes with a competitive variable rate of 11.89% p.a.. You can use the loan for whatever purpose you need and you can apply for as little as $1,000. The loan comes with an establishment fee of $150.
Features of the Lifestyle Personal Loan
- Competitive rates. This loan comes with a competitive variable rate of 11.89% p.a..
- Flexible repayment options. You're able to repay weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments so it suits your budget.
- Repay the loan early. You can make extra repayments and repay the entire loan early without penalty.
- Loan amount. You can borrow amounts as little as $1,000, making it suitable for a range of purposes.
- Long loan term. This loan comes with a maximum loan term of 10 year(s), which is considerably longer than what is offered elsewhere.
How to apply for a Bank Australia Personal Loan
Applying for a Bank Australia Personal Loan is simple and straightforward. If you want to apply, click "Go to Site’" to submit your application. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have not been bankrupt
- Be over the age of 18
- Are receiving a regular income
The following documents will be required:
- ID. Your driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Income. Gross before-tac and net after-tax salary information.
- Employment. Where you work and your employer's contact details.
- Liabilities. Loan balances, repayment amounts, credit card or overdraft limits