Bad credit business loans
Your credit history doesn't have to lead you to a dead end. Find the way forward with a bad credit business loan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
You still have business loan options even if your credit score isn't perfect. Secured business loans, non-bank lenders and invoice factoring can help you get access to funding regardless of your credit score.
Expert overview: The 3 things you should know when getting a business loan with bad credit
- Lenders consider the financial standing of the business itself as well as its directors, so having bad credit won't necessarily prevent you from getting a loan.
- Having bad credit makes it more difficult for you to get finance from high street banks, but there are a number of smaller lenders who will consider your application.
- Bolster your application with a business plan, detailed financials and financial forecasts for the best chance of getting approved.
Bad credit business loans you could apply for
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
- 2021 Kia Sportage Review
In 2020, the Toyota RAV4, Mazda CX-5 and Nissan X-Trail all outsold the Kia Sportage. That's not to say this is a bad car; in fact, the motoring media reviewed it favourably.
- AFCA approves $240m in refunds and penalties: Could you be due compensation?
New data reveals AFCA received a whopping 70,000 complaints in the last year generating millions of dollars worth of refunds to Aussies.
- Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.
- Guarantor Personal Loans
If you don't quite meet the criteria for a personal loan, applying with a guarantor can help get your application over the line.
- CarClarity Car Loan
Find the best car loan for your circumstances with CarClarity. Rates start from just 3.35% p.a. and borrowers can apply for loans from $10,000 to $250,000 for new and used cars.
- Zip Business Trade Plus
Zip's Business Trade Plus service allows you to split the cost of your business expenses up to $150K over four4 monthly instalments, without having to pay anything for the first 60 days, for a 3% fee. Find out more here.
- Zip Business Trade
Spread the cost of your business purchases and invoice payments over a longer period and keep your cash flow positive with Zip Business Trade. Access $1K to $3K purchasing power for $12 per month.
- How the budget can help small businesses in 2021
SPONSORED: Here’s how the 2021 budget could impact for your small business – in real terms.