Waddle Invoice Finance
- Upfront Fee
- Max. Loan Amount
- Loan Term
- From 1 month
- Waddle is closing it's business and app, and is no longer accepting new customers. This page has been retained for historical purposes.
Waddle offers seamless invoice financing. The application process is quick and easy and connects to your business’s accounting software. This allows them to give you an offer within seconds. The credit limit is calculated based on the total value of your eligible outstanding invoices and the level of funding required. Rates are based on your company’s financial health, the industry you operate in, and the size of your facility. If you need financing of $100,000 for 30 days, the total cost is $1,781 with a draw down fee of $1,000 and interest of $781.
Main points to consider about invoice financing with Waddle
To apply for financing, set up a business profile with Waddle by clicking the "Go to site" button and enter your name and business email. Once you're set up you can connect your business cloud accounting software to Waddle. The software options include Xero, MYOB AccountRight and QuickBooks Online.
Waddle will evaluate your business credentials and financial information and potentially make you a finance offer, with rates based on your business's financial health. Keep in mind that the initial offer isn't final and may be adjusted by Waddle. Once you've accepted your terms, you can withdraw funds based on your invoices. You won't be charged anything until you decide to draw down on your funds and you only pay for money that you borrow.
Once your account is created a new bank account will be issued in your company name. Any balances you draw down will be repaid using your customer payments into that bank account. This creates a fully revolving line of credit.
Features that are on offer
Waddle offers a number of features to benefit small businesses:
- Quick process. The application can be completed quickly and most businesses can receive funding within 48 hours. Once you sign your loan documentation you can draw down on your funds.
- Tailored loans. Waddle analyses your business accounting software and uses your accounts receivable to determine your available funding limit.
- Waddle direct bank feeds. Transactional data is passed automatically between Waddle and your accounting software to save you time.
- Repayments. Waddle will set up an account in your business's name and payments from your selected customers will be made into this account. This will pay down your balance. You're also able to make additional payments at any time.
- Customise your customers. You're able to choose and add customers to deduct your loan payments directly in your Waddle dashboard. To remove customers, contact your account manager.
- Flexible terms. There are no lock-in contracts and you only pay for what you use.
- Less admin. Cloud accounting integration means no need to upload any invoices and quick reconciliations.
What costs do I need to consider
- Interest. Interest is calculated daily on your outstanding balance. It is applied to your loan balance monthly.
- Fees. Fees payable on your Waddle line of credit are added to your balance when incurred.
How you can apply
To start the application process, just click "Go to site". Your business will need to meet these eligibility criteria:
- Have been trading for at least 12 months
- Raise commercial invoices to creditworthy customers
- Be using Xero, MYOB AccountRight or QuickBooks Online
You will also need your name, business email and your cloud accounting software logins to complete your application.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked