Stop spending too much on outdated business software.
St.George has partnered with BCSG, a cloud solutions provider to launch MyBusinessConnect – a platform of cloud-based apps to help small businesses and startups to run their business.
Paul Wenck, Managing Director at BCSG in Australia, said BCSG is excited to be working closely with St.George on this innovative project.
“It is an exciting opportunity to be the first to bring online tools to small businesses in this way in Australia. BCSG are passionate about supporting small businesses to be successful and MyBusinessConnect is a great way for them to access services that really help, at a very competitive price,” Paul said.
BCSG is a business dedicated to helping improve small business productivity. They offer innovative, cloud-based platforms to help business efficiency.
Working with over 300,000 small businesses in Australia, St.George understands the challenges of getting new customers, staying in control, and ensuring the safety of information.
What is a cloud-based app?
A cloud based app is an app that runs on the internet, designed to help the user perform a specific task.
What are the benefits of MyBusinessConnect?
- Access your apps anywhere as long as your device has an internet connection
- Up to 70% discount on packages compared to applying direct
- Customer support with instant answers on how to use any of the apps
- One login so it’s easy to remember and manage your apps
- Time-saving tools to help manage cash flow
- Safety and protection tools to ensure your business is legally compliant and guards lost computer files
According to the USA Small Business Administration in the United States, the medium sized businesses averages $7 million in annual receipts but employs no more than 500 people.
Can my business use this service?
MyBusinessConnect is suitable for any startup, or small to medium sized business. The following set-ups can get the most out of planning a business with MyBusinessConnect:
- Independent contractors
- Sell products to customers
- Sell products to businesses
- Services to customers
- Service to businesses
How useful is the cloud?
If you manage your own files and store them in your computer, it is possible for anyone to access those files or somehow lose them in your computer. If your files are stored in the cloud, the cloud can provide those files with firewalls and backups – so if in the event you lost your computer, it would be easier to retrieve the files.
To properly manage your cloud app, here is a checklist:
- Update your computer with the latest security software, so others can't hack into your computer.
- Configure your firewalls between apps.
- If you need strong encryption, ensure that your SSL/TLS encryption is up to scratch.
- If you're using a hybrid cloud, configure your Virtual Private Network (VPN) to ensure that communication between internal and external resources are secure.
Application packages available
There are four main packages that are available to customers, starting from $25 per month:
- Planning and setup (try now for free) - Create a professional business plan and get the resources you need to assist in completing your business setup. You'll be able to create financial projections, get useful resources for your business setup tasks and prioritise certain tasks.
- App: PlanHQ
- Manage finances (from $25/month) - Easy to manage bookkeeping services that can help you save time. You'll be able to do your accounting anywhere, as long as you have a working internet connection. You'll be able to produce professional invoicing and keep track of your payments.
- App(s): Saasu, Receipt Bank
- Business protection (from $25/month) - Create legal documents easily and backup your important business files. You can choose what to backup and how frequently. It also helps keep everything in sync and offers mobile access.
- App(s): MozyPro, Law Central
- Grow online (from $25/month) - Get your own website hosted and designed and sell your products online. You'll have a variety of templates to choose from, connect to social media and have SEO services included.
- App(s): bOnline, ACt!
You can also get all four packages from $45 per month.Back to top
- Cloud - a metaphor used to replace the internet
- Application - a computer software designed to perform a specific task
This all sounds great, how do I get started?
If you would like to get started or find out more information about what MyBusinessConnect could do for your business, please head to the official MyBusinessConnect website to browse through your options. If you already have an account, you can login with your username and password to get started. If you don't have an account, you can make one by clicking on 'sign up here'.
Should you require any assistance, MyBusinessConnect has a live chat service where you can speak to a representative instantly.