Here at finder.com.au, we provide a huge variety of content on a massive range of topics. We try to teach as many people about as much as we can. But we also understand that not everyone is interested in the same things. That's why we tailor all of our newsletters to what you're most interested in. Here, you can view some of our newsletter content, see some examples of past newsletters we've sent and pick which ones you'd like to receive.
Money: Tips guides and news that'll help you save on your finances, insurance and more
Shopping: Deals, discounts and sales from your favourite brands every week!
In this day and age of online shopping, coupon codes, discounts and sales crop up all the time. We believe that no one should have to pay full-price for anything. With our weekly deals newsletter, you'll get sale reminders, discount alerts and coupon codes that can save you hundreds of dollars across a whole heap of stuff, such as:
And heaps more. Sign up with your email and enjoy the discounts pouring into your inbox every week.Back to top
Travel: flight & hotel deals, destination guides, insurance offers and more.
Sign up already! We're itching to share our travel tips with you.
Technology: mobiles, broadband, wearables, gaming, internet TV & music streaming ...
Technophile? We've got you covered. Every couple of weeks, we'll send you an email with the latest and greatest tech news. Each newsletter is jammed packed with:
What else is new on finder.com.au? Check out our latest articles:
- How to watch Canberra Raiders vs Melbourne Storm NRL live and free
- How to watch Melbourne Demons vs Gold Coast Suns AFL live and free
- How to watch Cronulla Sharks vs Penrith Panthers NRL live and free
- How to watch Fremantle Dockers vs St Kilda Saints AFL live and free
- Economist: Stablecoins are doomed to be either too fragile or unscalable
- Coinbase going public: A new way to get broad crypto exposure?