RACQ Bank Personal Loan Special
A simple personal loan for Queensland residents.
If you're looking to make a large purchase, are planning a holiday or want to invest in something, an unsecured personal loan such as this offering from RACQ is one to consider. RACQ offers you a competitive rate and easy repayments for a loan you can pay off over a term up to 5 years. To find out if this loan is for you, read the review below.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Flexible repayments. There is no minimum loan term, you can make unlimited additional repayments and there is no penalty for early repayments.
- Member discounts. When you're approved for the loan you automatically become a member of RACQ and can take advantage of a range of discounts.
- Only for Queensland residents. You must reside in Queensland to apply for this loan.
From 9.54% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the RACQ Personal Loan Special.
The RACQ Unsecured Personal Loan comes with a fixed rate of interested from 9.54% p.a., with the actual rate being offered to you in your loan contract. You can apply for a loan amount between $3,000 and $60,000 and have up to 5 years to repay.
This loan is suitable for a range of purposes, from making a large purchase such as a new or used vehicle, furniture, taking a holiday or paying for your education.
Features of an RACQ Personal Loan Special
There are various features that make this loan worth considering:
- Interest rate. You'll be offered a fixed interest rate from 9.54% p.a.
- Loan amounts. Apply for between $3,000 and $60,000
- Flexible repayments. You can make unlimited additional repayments and there is no penalty for early repayment.
- No minimum loan term. The maximum loan term is 5 years and there is no minimum loan term
- Quick application and approval. The application doesn't take long, and you can usually find out if you've been approved within 24 hours.
- Member discounts. By getting an RACQ personal loan you will become an RACQ member and get access to a range of discounts.
How much will the loan cost?
The loan comes with a fixed rate of interest starting from 9.54% p.a., with the comparison rate starting from 9.83% p.a. The rate you are offered is subject to RACQ's lending criteria, and you can check it in your loan contract. You will also pay a $200 establishment fee
Here's how to apply for RACQ's Personal Loan Special
If you're ready to apply with RACQ, click "Go to Site" to start your application. It will only take around ten minutes to complete and you should find out if you've been approved within five hours. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the loan:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Reside in Queensland
- Able to manage the loan repayments
Make sure you have the following on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, address and contact information.
- Employment. Your employer's name and details about your employment.
- Financial. Details of your income, assets and liabilities.
Once you've sent through your application an RACQ finance consultant may be in touch to clarify information provided in your application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 8.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.67% p.a. to 18.6% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 September 2019.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.