RACQ Bank Personal Loan Special
This loan allows you to borrow from $3,000 up to $60,000. This loan is available for Queensland residents only.
RACQ offers a variable rate personal loan from $3,000 up to $60,000. As the rate is variable, your interest rate payments will fluctuate on a month to month basis depending on the market rate. Loan terms are up to 5 years and the interest rate is 9.34% p.a.
3 things you should know about this loan
- You must reside in Queensland to apply for this loan.
- No annual or monthly fees, no early pay-out fees and unlimited additional payments available.
- Costs include an establishment fee of $200 and a document reparation fee of $82.50.
From 9.34% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the RACQ Personal Loan Special
The RACQ Unsecured Personal Loan comes with a variable rate of interested from 9.34% p.a., with the actual rate being offered to you in your loan contract. You can apply for a loan amount between $3,000 and $60,000 and have up to 5 years to repay.
This loan is suitable for a range of purposes, from making a large purchase such as a new or used vehicle, furniture, taking a holiday or paying for your education.
Features of an RACQ Personal Loan Special
There are various features that make this loan worth considering:
- Interest rate. You'll be offered a variable interest rate from 9.34% p.a.
- Loan amounts. Apply for between $3,000 and $60,000.
- Flexible repayments. You can make unlimited additional repayments and there is no penalty for early repayment.
- No minimum loan term. The maximum loan term is 5 years and there is no minimum loan term
- Quick application and approval. The application doesn't take long, and you can usually find out if you've been approved within 24 hours.
- Member discounts. By getting an RACQ personal loan you will become an RACQ member and get access to a range of discounts.
How much will the loan cost?
The loan comes with a variable rate of interest starting from 9.34% p.a., with the comparison rate starting from 9.75% p.a. The rate you are offered is subject to RACQ's lending criteria, and you can check it in your loan contract. You will also pay a $200 establishment fee and a document preparation fee of $82.50.
Here's how to apply for RACQ's Personal Loan Special
If you're ready to apply with RACQ, click "Go to Site" to start your application. It will only take around ten minutes to complete and you should find out if you've been approved within five hours. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the loan:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Reside in Queensland
- Able to manage the loan repayments
Make sure you have the following on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, address and contact information.
- Employment. Your employer's name and details about your employment.
- Financial. Details of your income, assets and liabilities.
Once you've sent through your application an RACQ finance consultant may be in touch to clarify information provided in your application.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.