Plenti Personal Loans
With a Plenti Personal Loan, you can borrow up to $50,000, with interest rates starting from 6.39% p.a. Application fees may apply.
Plenti provides loans with competitive, tailored interest rates. Your interest rate will be determined by your loan term and credit score. This means that the better your credit rating, the lower your interest rate. You can also receive a rate estimate before you apply. Turnarounds are fast and loan terms depend on whether you opt for a fixed or variable rate. For fixed, your loan term will be 3 to 7 years, while variable rates have shorter terms of 1 to 3 years. Apart from the interest and comparison rate, you should also watch out for the application fee, which can range from $0 to $649.
From 6.39% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a personal loan from Plenti
Personal loans from Plenti are funded by individuals or investors, rather than a bank. For this reason, Plenti is able to tailor interest rates to borrowers based on the amount they apply for, the loan term and the details provided in their application. Fees for Plenti's personal loans also vary depending on the loan term and loan amount.
You can apply for up to $50,000 and loan terms of up to 7 years are available.
Features of a Plenti personal loan
Personal loans from Plenti include a range of features. These are:
- Loan amount. Borrow from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Interest rate type. Variable or fixed rate options are available.
- Loan term. Fixed rate loans have terms from 3 to 7 years, whereas variable rate loans have terms from 1 to 3 years.
- Unsecured and secured options. Depending on your circumstances and preferences, you can opt for either a secured or an unsecured personal loan.
- Rate estimate. Secure a rate estimate before you submit a full application, without affecting your credit score.
- Range of loan purposes. Whether you want to take a trip away, pay for a wedding or renovate your home, a personal loan from Plenti could help.
- Penalty-free extra repayments. Making additional repayments or repaying your loan early can save you money over the life of the loan. And Plenti will never charge you for doing so.
- Fast turnaround. Get your rate estimate in as little as 3 minutes, find out if you're approved within 1 business day, and expect funds in your account 1 business day after accepting your loan contract.
- Online account management. To manage your account you can simply log in to your Plenti account online.
Fees and charges
- Interest rate. From 6.39% p.a.
- Comparison rate. From 6.39% p.a.
- Application fee. $0 to $649
How to apply
If you think you'd like to apply for a Plenti personal loan, simply click "Go to site" to go to the lender's site directly and submit an application. Be aware that you'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria before you apply:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Aged 21 or over
- Have a regular source of income
- Have a good credit history
- Get your personal, financial and employment details to hand
Remember that while Plenti offers competitive rate financing, it's still a good idea to compare your personal loan options, prior to submitting an application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.