Credit24 Personal Loans
Credit24 offers Australians short term loan options from $500 to $10,000 and the flexibility to choose their own repayment schedule.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Credit24 Australia is owned by IPF Digital group, which operates other Credit24 companies worldwide and has over 200,000 customers. IPF Digital Group has been listed on the AIM London Stock Exchange since 2007. From the customer's perspective, the entire business is online, from application to approval.
Credit24 Australia offers flexible loan packages with various options for loan prices and repayment periods. A flexible repayment timetable is provided and there are no hidden charges or fees.
- Borrow up to $2,000
- Get a decision in minutes
- Flexible repayments
100% confidential application
Credit24 Short Term Loan
Credit24 offer a fast and easy online application for up to $2,000. You can apply 24/7 with a good credit rating and employment to be approved.
- Loan amount: $2,000
- Loan term: 6-12 months
- Turnaround time: Same day - conditions apply
- Fees: 20% of loan amount establishment fee + 4% of loan amount monthly.
- You must earn $600 p/m
- Quick and easy Approval of your loan with good credit
Credit24 Loans you can apply for
What are the types of personal loans available from Credit24 Australia
- Flexible loan packages. Credit24 Australia offers flexible loan packages where you can choose your desired amount as well as your loan repayment period. Repayment periods between 6 months to 3 years are available.
- Holiday loans. Credit24 Australia provides holiday loans between $500 and $10,000 to accommodate holidays and travel.
- Medical loans. In a time of crisis or medical need, Credit24 Australia can help you with cash flow needs, providing quick assistance that can bring cash intended to cover medical costs within 24 hours of approval.
- Rental bond loans. A difficult expense is paying a new rental bond upfront when moving and Credit24 Australia can assist you with rental bond expenses.
- Motorbike loans. As car prices rise, motorbikes can seem like the more affordable option and Credit24 Australia can help with financial assistance when putting down cash for transportation.
- Student loans. As a student and resident of Australia, Credit24 Australia may be able to offer you quick loans to keep you up to date with daily expenses. If you have a source of income, you may be eligible for the loan.
- Part-time employed loans. Those not working full time are not excluded from being eligible for a loan. Credit24 Australia provides options for part-time employees.
Features and benefits of a Credit24 Loans
- You can apply online. The entire process of using Credit24 Australia is online. Once you apply, you can receive instant notification about the status of your loan. The funds may be deposited in your bank account within 24 hours.
- Loans feature flexible terms. Loan terms between 6 months and 3 years are available. If you need to request a change to your payment plan you can email Credit24's accounts team. An online loan tool is provided to help you consider each amount and repayment time-frame so you can make an informed decision.
- Affordable rates are on offer. There are a variety of low rate personal loans offered. These loans don't require security and the rate changes depending on your loan term, so you can adjust how much you pay.
- Online loans available from $500 to $10,000. All loan options are made to suit your needs and developed in accordance with your financial situation. As well as being able to choose your loan amount, you can also choose your repayment period. The affordable repayments are designed to help you pay back your loan easily.
How you can apply for a personal loan from Credit24 Australia
You can apply for a loan from Credit24 by clicking "Go to Site". From there you can choose your loan amount online and complete the applicable forms. First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You are a permanent Australian resident or citizen over the age of 18
- You are currently employed and earn at least $600 per month which is paid into your bank account
- You have good credit history
- If you receive Centrelink payments, they don't make up more than 50% of your income
- You don't have more than one active short-term loan
There are eligibility requirements when applying for a Credit24 Australia loan. You need certain documents and personal numbers when applying for the loan. These requirements are as follows:
- An Australian drivers license
- An active email address
- Your mobile phone number
- Access to your last three months bank statements with your salary clearly shown.
- You must not have any more than one active small amount loan up to $2,000
All applications are carried out online and have a 24-hour approval period, allowing you to easily login and find out information about your application. You can use the website’s loan calculator to determine how much needs to be paid back and in what time frame.
More guides on Finder
Non-conforming home loans guide
Imperfect credit? A non-conforming loan might help you become a home owner.
86 400 Neat home loan – variable
This flexible variable rate home loan offer from a digital lender is suitable for both home buyers and investors.
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Kogan Money Black Card – Exclusive Offer
Pay 0% interest on balance transfers and get a $50 Kogan.com Credit with a new Kogan Money Black Card.
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Firefighters Mutual Bank Credit Card
This low rate credit card has a $0 annual fee and is available to firefighters and other service workers or volunteers.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Citibank Ready Credit
The Citibank Ready Credit unsecured revolving line of credit is available with a 3-year introductory rate of 5.9% p.a. on balance transfers.
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert