Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 9.99% to 14.70%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 10.93% to 16.12%
- Min Loan Amount
Australian Military Bank’s unsecured fixed rate personal loan allows you to borrow between $4,000 to $75,000 or up to $40,000 if you’re looking to consolidate debt. Loan terms from 1 to 5 years are available. As this is a fixed rate personal loan, your rate of interest will not fluctuate on a month to month basis, making budgeting easier. Rates range from 9.99% p.a. to 14.70% p.a., based on your personal credit history. This means that if you have a good credit history, your rates are likely to be lower, but if you have bad credit it means that you’ll have to pay more in interest charges. This loan also has an application fee of $150, a monthly fee of $10, and a redraw fee of $10 per redraw.
|Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
|Interest Rate (p.a.)
|9.99% to 14.70%
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)
|10.93% to 16.12%
|Interest Rate Type
|Min Loan Amount
|Max. Loan Amount
Main points to consider with this personal loan
This loan comes with a fixed interest rate from 9.99% p.a. The rate you receive depends on your credit history. You can apply for between $4,000 and $75,000, or up to $40,000 if you are looking to consolidate debt. Loan terms up to 7 years are available.
No fees apply if you repay your loan early or make extra repayments, but a $10 monthly fee applies as well as an application fee of $150.
Features of the Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
This unsecured personal loan comes with a number of features, including:
- Tailored interest rate. This personal loan comes with a fixed rate from 9.99% p.a. and is dependent on your credit history.
- Loan amounts. You can apply for between $4,000 and $75,000. If you're consolidation debt the maximum loan amount is $40,000.
- Flexible repayment structure. You can choose your repayment frequency – weekly, fortnightly or monthly – and you can make extra repayments or pay off your loan early if you are able. Loan terms up to 7 years are available.
- Salary repayment option. You can choose to make repayments directly from your salary.
What fees apply to this personal loan?
You will be charged the following fees:
- $10 monthly fee
- Application fee of $150
How you can apply for the Australian Military Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
You can start your online application by clicking "Go to Site". Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements before submitting your application:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're a citizen or permanent Australian resident
- You're currently employed or receive a regular income
- You have had good credit history for the past five years
If you meet these eligibility criteria you can start the application. You will need the following information on hand to complete it:
- Employment details including your income and your most recent payslip
- Details of your assets including vehicles, shares, savings and super
- Information regarding debts such as credit card limits and other loans
Keep in mind you will need to become a member of Australian Military Bank when applying for this personal loan. You will receive your indicative interest rate when you apply.
You can also find and compare personal loan options before you decide to go ahead with any loan.
Compare other personal loans
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
June 25, 2019
Do you loan to pensioner who have a limited credit history?
June 25, 2019
Thank you for your comment.
The Australian Military Bank variable rate personal loan does not offer loans to pensioners, and they may approve applications for those who have had good credit history for the past five years. You may refer to our list of pensioner loan providers instead.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and read through the details of the needed requirements as well as the relevant Product Disclosure Statements/Terms and Conditions when comparing your options before making a decision on whether it is right for you.
Show more Show less