Get approval for an unsecured fixed-rate loan with flexible repayment options and no monthly fees.
If you’re looking for a competitive financing option, Pepper Money offers an unsecured personal loan, which is available for a maximum of $50,000. You can receive conditional approval within minutes if you apply online and the interest rate is fixed for the whole loan term, so monthly installments don’t fluctuate with the interest rate. Depending on the requested loan amount and your financial circumstances, interest rates range between 9.99% p.a. and 19.99% p.a.
|Product Name||Pepper Money Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 9.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||9.99%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
Factors to consider when deciding on the Pepper Money unsecured personal loan
This is an unsecured loan, which means that you don’t have to guarantee the loan amount with valuable assets. No establishment or monthly fees apply, but you will be charged a fee for additional repayments or for settling the loan early. You can apply for this loan with a variable interest rate where additional repayments can be made without penalty.
Features of the Pepper Money unsecured personal loan
If you’re interested in applying for this loan, here are some of its features:
- Loan amount. This loan is available for amounts between $5,000 and $50,000.
- Loan term. You can repay this loan over a period of between 1 and 7 year(s).
- Fixed interest. The interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan. Repayments remain unchanged until the end of the loan period. Interest is fixed at between 9.99% p.a. and 19.99% p.a.
- Quick application. You can apply for this loan online and be approved conditionally within a few minutes of your submission.
- Unsecured. No assets are required to secure the loan amount.
- Loan purpose. This loan can be used for any purpose, from paying for a wedding to travel or home improvements.
- Repayments. This loan is repaid weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You have the option to make additional repayments, but you will be charged a break fee of $150 if the extra repayments exceed an amount equal to three repayments or more. If you’d like to repay the loan early, you will be charged a fee of $300.
- Responsible lending. Pepper Money subscribes to responsible lending, which means that you won’t be approved for a loan that you can’t afford to repay.
How to apply for the Pepper Money unsecured personal loan
If you’re ready to apply for this loan, click “Go to Site” on this page to get the application process started. Keep in mind you need to meet the following criteria to apply:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be able to repay the credit.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
You will be asked to submit the following to support your application:
- Bank statements
- Positive identification including a driver’s licence or passport
Pepper Money employs a few online services to assess your financial circumstances, including bank statement retrieval, identity verification and credit checks. You can also save an incomplete application and retrieve it later.
This type of loan can do a lot to solve cash flow problems, but it’s important to make sure that you’re in a position to repay the loan you want. There are always alternative solutions, so shop around before making any binding commitments.