Pepper Money Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed
Get approval for an unsecured fixed-rate loan with flexible repayment options.
If you’re looking for a competitive financing option, Pepper Money offers an unsecured personal loan through which you can apply for up to $40,000. You can receive conditional approval within minutes if you apply online and the interest rate is fixed for the whole loan term.
This loan also has the option to be secured by an asset. Secured loans are available from $15,000 to $50,000.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Tailored interest rate. Depending on the requested loan amount and your financial circumstances, interest rates range between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a.
- Fees. An establishment fee of 4% of the loan amount, capped at $495 applies to this loan.
- Additional and early payments can be made penalty-free. There is also a $0 fee to repay the loan early.
From 6.95% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Factors to consider when deciding on the Pepper Money unsecured personal loan
This is a fixed rate loan that has the option of being unsecured or secured by an asset, depending on your preference and/or circumstances. There is an establishment fee with this loan of 4% of the loan amount, capped at $495. An administration fee of $3 per week, or $6 per fortnight also applies. Loan customers can choose to make additional repayments and repay their loan early, penalty-free.
Features of the Pepper Money unsecured personal loan
If you're interested in applying for this loan, here are some of its features:
- Unsecured loan. Unsecured loans are available for amounts between $5,000 and $40,000.
- Secured loan. Secured loans are available from $15,000 to $50,000. Approved securities include new and used cars, motorbikes, boats, jet skis or caravans
- Loan term. Unsecured loans of $5,000 to $7,999 are available on terms of between 1.50 years and 3 years. Loans of $8,000 and above can be repaid over a period of of up to 7 years. All secured loans are available on terms of 1.50 years to 7 years.
- Fixed interest. The interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan. Repayments remain unchanged until the end of the loan period. Interest is fixed at between 6.95% p.a. and 19.53% p.a.Quick application. You can apply for this loan online and be approved conditionally within a few minutes of your submission.
- Loan purpose. This loan cannot be used for paying out mortgages or credit arrears, defaults, business purposes or tax debt.
- Repayments. This loan is repaid weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You have the option to make additional repayments penalty-free. If you'd like to repay the loan early, you will not be charged a fee.
- Responsible lending. Pepper Money subscribes to responsible lending, which means that you won't be approved for a loan that you can't afford to repay.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. An establishment fee of 4% of the loan amount applied to this loan. This fee is capped at $495.
- Security registration fee. A fee of $20 applied to secured loans.
- Account administration fee. A fee of 4% per month applies to this loan. This fee can be paid as $3 per week or $6 per fortnight.
How to apply for the Pepper Money unsecured personal loan
If you're ready to apply for this loan, click "Go to Site" on this page to get the application process started. Keep in mind you need to meet the following criteria to apply:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be able to repay the credit.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
You will be asked to submit the following to support your application:
- Bank statements
- Positive identification including a driver's licence or passport
Pepper Money employs a few online services to assess your financial circumstances, including bank statement retrieval, identity verification and credit checks. You can also save an incomplete application and retrieve it later.
This type of loan can do a lot to solve cash flow problems, but it's important to make sure that you're in a position to repay the loan you want. There are always alternative solutions, so shop around before making any binding commitments.
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.