A flexible personal loan that can be used for any worthwhile purpose.
This personal loan from Newcastle Permanent comes with a fixed interest rate that starts from 6.69% p.a. This rate applies if you attach a certain type of security. If you opt to provide a different type of security or choose a partially secured or unsecured personal loan, the interest rate increases to a maximum of 8.99% p.a.
Find out everything you need to know about this loan in this review so you can decide if it's right for you.
Main points to consider with the Newcastle Permanent personal loan
This personal loan can be secured, partially secured or unsecured. The interest rate for secured loans can be either Tier 1 or Tier 2 depending on the security you attach. Both Tier 1 and Tier 2 secured loans come with an interest rate of 6.69% p.a. while partially secured and unsecured loans come with interest rates of 8.99% p.a.
You can apply for between $1,000 and $50,000 and have up to 7 year(s) to repay. You can make additional repayments at any time.
Features of the Newcastle Permanent personal loan
The following are some of the features of this personal loan:
- Flexible loan options. You're able to use this loan for any worthwhile purpose.
- Competitive fixed rates. This loan comes with a fixed interest rate starting from a competitive 6.69% p.a. depending on the security you provide.
- Make additional repayments. You can make additional repayments without incurring any penalties.
- Loan terms. The loan terms range from 1 year to 7 years.
- Varied loan amounts. You can apply for between $1,000 and $20,000.
- Flexible repayments. You can make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Varied payment options. You can choose to make payments through a direct debit from your salary or through an automatic bank transfer from your nominated bank account.
- Fees. A $250 application fee applies with this loan. You will pay no ongoing fees.
How to apply for a Newcastle Permanent personal loan
In order to figure out whether this loan is right for you, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. You can also apply for this loan if you are a New Zealand passport holder and reside in Australia.
- This loan must not be for business purposes.
Some of the documents you need to provide include the following:
- Proof of ID. This includes your Australian driver’s licence, your Medicare card or your passport.
- Payslips from your employer
- Details of your income, assets and liabilities.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a reply within two to five business days. If your application is approved, a Newcastle Permanent personal loan representative will contact you to guide you through the next steps.
With flexible repayments and varied loan terms, this personal loan is one to consider if you’re looking for extra funds, although you should compare other personal loans before making a final decision.