Take advantage of fixed repayments with a personal loan through Newcastle Permanent and have the peace of mind of knowing your payment amount each month.
This loan gives you a lot of flexibility regarding what you can use the money for. You can spend the money on anything you want, whether it’s a much needed renovation to your outdated kitchen or a dream holiday that you’ve been planning since you were 12. You are not allowed to use this loan for business purposes, but apart from that, you can use this personal loan on whatever your heart desires. You can even use this loan to consolidate that pesky debt that just won’t go away.
Things to consider about a Newcastle Permanent personal loan
You can choose a secured, partially secured or an unsecured loan though Newcastle Permanent. The rate for secured loans is 6.99% p.a. and the comparison rate is 8.72% p.a. For partially secured and unsecured loans, the rate is 8.99% p.a. and the comparison rate is 10.73% p.a. Regardless of the type of security you choose, the loan remains a fixed rate loan, which will provide you with peace of mind since you will always know how much your repayments will be.
Features of the Newcastle Permanent personal loan
The following are some of the features of this personal loan:
- Straightforward fees. Newcastle Permanent is straightforward about the fees they charge you. You will have to pay a $250 application fee, a $35 default administration fee if you are unable to make repayments, a $9 direct debit dishonour fee and a $90 substitution of security fee.
- Flexible loan options. You can use the money for whatever you need, whether you want to upgrade your car, consolidate your debt or upgrade your loan. As long as you do not use this loan for business purposes, Newcastle Permanent is happy for you to use it on whatever you want!
- Competitive fixed rates. With a competitive fixed rate that is based on the security you offer for the loan, you have the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be each time.
- Make additional repayments. You can make additional repayments on any interest that may accrue over the term of your loan.
- Loan terms. The loan terms range from 1 year to 7 years.
- Varied loan amounts. With this loan, you can borrow a maximum of $20,000.
- Flexible repayments. You can make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Varied payment options. You can choose to make payments through a direct debit from your salary or through an automatic bank transfer from your nominated bank account.
How to apply for a Newcastle Permanent personal loan
In order to figure out whether this loan is right for you, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. You can also apply for this loan if you are a New Zealand passport holder and reside in Australia.
- This loan must not be for business purposes.
Some of the documents you need to provide include the following:
- Proof of ID. This includes your Australian driver’s licence, your Medicare card or your passport.
- Payslips from your employer.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a reply within two to five business days. If your application is approved, a Newcastle Permanent personal loan representative will contact you to guide you through the next steps.
With flexible repayments and varied loan terms, this personal loan is one to consider if you’re looking for extra funds, although you should compare other personal loans before making a final decision.