MoneyPlace Unsecured Personal Loan
MoneyPlace offers unsecured loans with tailored rates to help you finance vehicles, home improvement projects or even consolidate debt.
If you’re looking for a competitive loan that will reward your good credit history, you may want to consider what’s on offer from MoneyPlace. You can apply for an unsecured loan up to $45,000 to help you finance a range of personal purchases. The loans are competitive, with rates starting at 7.65% p.a. for borrowers with excellent credit history. Find out if this loan is right for you by reading the review below.
From 7.65% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the MoneyPlace loan
As an unsecured loan, you can use the funds for a range of personal purposes. The interest rate is tailored to your credit history, with rates starting from 7.65% p.a. for those with excellent credit. You can receive a rate estimate before you submit your full application without it affecting your credit score. As MoneyPlace is a marketplace lender, once your loan is approved, your loan will be matched to a private investor in its personal loans marketplace.
Features MoneyPlace offers with this loan
Several key features and benefits come with this loan, including:
- Flexible loan purpose. You can purchase a new or used car, consolidate debt from personal loan or card accounts, pay for a holiday, a wedding or even fund medical expenses.
- Loan amount. You can borrow anywhere between $5,000 and $45,000 with this loan.
- Loan term. Apply for a loan term of either 3, 5 or 7 years.
- Good credit history is rewarded. As the interest rates are tailored, you will receive a lower rate the better your credit history is. Interest rates start at a competitive 7.65% p.a. for borrowers with excellent credit histories.
- Receive a rate estimate. If you’d like a rate estimate without affecting your credit score, you can submit a few details on MoneyPlace’s website and receive an estimate in a few minutes.
- Quick online application. You can apply online in about 10 minutes, and as MoneyPlace is an online-only lender, you won’t have to submit any physical documents.
- No early exit fees. If you want to pay back your loan ahead of schedule, you can do so without penalty.
How you can apply for a MoneyPlace loan
You can easily apply for a rate estimate with MoneyPlace online. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Earn at least $20,000 p.a. (the majority of your income cannot be from Centrelink)
- Be applying as an individual (no joint applications)
- Have an acceptable credit record with no outstanding defaults, court judgements, writs or bankruptcies
- Not currently be in collections for outstanding debt
- If you are self-employed you need to have been trading for at least two years and not be borrowing for business purposes
To receive a rate estimate online, you need to provide the following information:
- Loan purpose. Select from options such as debt consolidation, new or used car purchase or wedding.
- Loan details. You’ll need to select how much you want to borrow and for how long.
- Personal details. Your name, date of birth and marital status.
- Contact information. Provide your email address, home address and mobile number.
- ID. You’ll need your driver’s license number and state.
Once you provide these details, you can receive a rate estimate, which does not affect your credit score. If you’re happy to proceed, you can fill out a complete application with MoneyPlace to have your loan fully approved and submitted to the loan marketplace for funding.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
Apply for loans from $5,000 and get a dedicated loan manager. No security required. Note: Applicants approved before 31 December 2019 will receive a special offer $200 Coles Gift Card.