MoneyPlace Unsecured Personal Loan
MoneyPlace offers unsecured loans with tailored rates to help you finance vehicles, home improvement projects or even consolidate debt.
If you’re looking for a competitive loan that will reward your good credit history, you may want to consider what’s on offer from MoneyPlace. You can apply for an unsecured loan up to $50,000 to help you finance a range of personal purchases. The loans are competitive, with rates starting at 7.65% p.a. for borrowers with excellent credit history. Find out if this loan is right for you by reading the review below.
From 7.65% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Main points to consider with the MoneyPlace loan
As an unsecured loan, you can use the funds for a range of personal purposes. The interest rate is tailored to your credit history, with rates starting from 7.65% p.a. for those with excellent credit. You can receive a rate estimate before you submit your full application without it affecting your credit score. As MoneyPlace is a marketplace lender, once your loan is approved, your loan will be matched to a private investor in its personal loans marketplace.
Features MoneyPlace offers with this loan
Several key features and benefits come with this loan, including:
- Flexible loan purpose. You can purchase a new or used car, consolidate debt from personal loan or card accounts, pay for a holiday, a wedding or even fund medical expenses.
- Loan amount. You can borrow anywhere between $5,000 and $50,000 with this loan.
- Loan term. Apply for a loan term of either 3, 5 or 7 years.
- Good credit history is rewarded. As the interest rates are tailored, you will receive a lower rate the better your credit history is. Interest rates start at a competitive 7.65% p.a. for borrowers with excellent credit histories.
- Receive a rate estimate. If you’d like a rate estimate without affecting your credit score, you can submit a few details on MoneyPlace’s website and receive an estimate in a few minutes.
- Quick online application. You can apply online in about 10 minutes, and as MoneyPlace is an online-only lender, you won’t have to submit any physical documents.
- No early exit fees. If you want to pay back your loan ahead of schedule, you can do so without penalty.
How you can apply for a MoneyPlace loan
You can easily apply for a rate estimate with MoneyPlace online. First, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Earn at least $20,000 p.a. (the majority of your income cannot be from Centrelink)
- Be applying as an individual (no joint applications)
- Have an acceptable credit record with no outstanding defaults, court judgements, writs or bankruptcies
- Not currently be in collections for outstanding debt
- If you are self-employed you need to have been trading for at least two years and not be borrowing for business purposes
To receive a rate estimate online, you need to provide the following information:
- Loan purpose. Select from options such as debt consolidation, new or used car purchase or wedding.
- Loan details. You’ll need to select how much you want to borrow and for how long.
- Personal details. Your name, date of birth and marital status.
- Contact information. Provide your email address, home address and mobile number.
- ID. You’ll need your driver’s license number and state.
Once you provide these details, you can receive a rate estimate, which does not affect your credit score. If you’re happy to proceed, you can fill out a complete application with MoneyPlace to have your loan fully approved and submitted to the loan marketplace for funding.
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.