Better exchange rate on your first transfer
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Instarem discount codes and coupons
We don't have any Instarem promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
What services does Instarem offer?
Instarem lets you send money overseas quickly and with low fees. You can send more than 20 currencies around the world.
- One-off transfers. Instarem's main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can't set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfers. You can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfers. Instarem only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can't use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does Instarem support?
Instarem lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- CAD Canadian dollar
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Pros and cons
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints on sign up and each time you transfer, which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn't use mid-market rate for all transfers. Instarem only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn't make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won't be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you'll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. Instarem is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
See what your transfer with Instarem could look like
More guides on Finder
MasterRemit international money transfers review
MasterRemit allows you to transfer your money quickly in a range of currencies.
Junk insurance: Are you due a refund? (and how to claim money back)
Class actions are currently underway against CBA, Westpac, Allianz and MTA – here's how to find out if you're eligible to claim any money back.
Therapy Shoes discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on heels, flats and boots online at Therapy Shoes with one of the awesome discount codes we’ve rounded up.
PPE Tech discount codes September 2021
Need face masks? PPE Tech is an Australian brand that provides quality P2 masks and other products and can deliver them quickly.
Dune London sales September 2021
Save big on the latest must-have footwear styles at Dune London with one of the awesome sale highlights and discount codes we've rounded up.
Glow Dreaming coupon codes September 2021
Glow Dreaming combines science and natural therapies to help children sleep on their own. Save with our discount codes.
The 6 biggest misconceptions about cryptocurrency
Find out about some of cryptocurrency’s greatest misconceptions, and the reality behind them.
Google Store promo codes September 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Google Store discount codes here and save big on Google-made hardware today.
’47 Brand discount codes September 2021
Cut costs on tees, hoodies, headwear and more at '47 Brand with one of the awesome discount codes and deals we’ve rounded up.
Intuit Quickbooks coupon codes September 2021
Intuit Quickbooks is created for small businesses. Easy to use, secure and cloud-based you can plan, get paid and save.
International Money Transfer OffersImportant Information*
Azimo sends money directly to a bank account or over 280,000 cash pick-up points. It also has fast transfers to 50+ countries.
TorFX guarantees to match any competitor's exchange rate. Conditions apply.
TorFX sends money overseas in 30+ currencies, with competitive rates for transfer amounts over $2,000.
Send money in minutes at competitive exchange rates with this Australian money transfer service.
Ask an Expert