Instarem discount codes and coupons
Use one of our Instarem referral codes to save money on international money transfers.
What services does Instarem offer?
Instarem lets you send money overseas quickly and with low fees. You can send more than 20 currencies around the world.
- One-off transfers. Instarem's main focus is on one-off transfers for personal use. You can't set up automated regulated payments just yet.
- Business transfers. You can pay staff, suppliers and freelancers that live overseas.
- Bank transfers. Instarem only lets you pay with a bank transfer, which means you can't use your credit or debit card.
What currencies does Instarem support?
Instarem lets you send money in more than 20 different currencies. Some of the more popular ones include:
- CAD Canadian dollar
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- INR Indian rupee
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- PHP Philippine peso
- THB Thai baht
- USD United States dollar
- VND Vietnamese dong
Pros and cons
- Fast transfers. Transfers typically take one business day but it's common to arrive on the same day.
- Loyalty points. You can earn InstaPoints when you sign up, transfer money and refer friends which can be redeemed later.
- Doesn't use mid-market rate for all transfers. Instarem only offers zero-margin transfers for some currencies and during certain hours. The company doesn't make it clear which currencies and hours this applies to.
- Only supports bank transfers. You won't be able to use your card to pay for your transfer and you'll only be able to send money to a bank account, which means no cash pick-ups or sending to a mobile.
- Limited availability. Instarem is only available in some markets at the moment, but has plans to expand soon. This also means it only offers a limited range of currencies compared to some other money transfer specialists.
See what your transfer with Instarem could look like
More guides on Finder
Export and import statistics
Your guide to Australia’s key exports and imports, trading partners and economic complexity.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is NAB’s SWIFT code?
Search for the SWIFT code you need when sending money to NAB.
Ria Money Transfer promo codes
How much could you save on your next Ria international money transfer? Check out these promo codes to find out.
Remitly promo codes and discounts
Don’t pay too much for a money transfer. Check out the latest Remitly promo codes and discounts.
How to pay international credit card bills from Australia or overseas
From PayPal to international money transfers, compare your options for paying off an Australian credit card while working overseas.
Legal and tax requirements for transferring large sums of money into Australia
Are you due to receive a large sum of money from another country? Familiarise yourself with Australian laws and tax regulations regarding money transfers.
Compare international money transfer limits
Minimum and maximum transaction limits can restrict your international money transfer options, so compare overseas transfer limits in this handy guide.
What details do I need for an international money transfer?
What bank account details do you need to provide to send or receive an international money transfer? Your guide here.
The concise guide to international bank drafts
If you’re looking for a cheap and secure way to send money overseas, an international bank draft could be for you.
Ask an Expert