Handypay Green Loan
Give your home an environmentally friendly makeover with the help of a $2,001 to $75,000 Green Loan from Handypay.
Looking to make your home more energy efficient? Handypay's low-rate green loans are available from $2,001 to $75,000, exclusively for eco-friendly home improvements. Rates start from 5.79% p.a. (comparison rate 6.81% p.a. ) and loan terms vary from 1 to 10 years.
3 things to know about this loan:
- Can be used to purchase solar panels, battery storage, solar heating and cooling, etc.
- Flexible repayment options
- No early repayment fees and no early termination fees
From 5.79% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a Green Loan from Handypay
Handypay's Green Loan is available for home renovations that will make your home more environmentally friendly. This could include the purchase of:
- Solar panels
- Battery storage
- Solar heating and cooling
- Rainwater tanks
- Energy-efficient renovations
This loan is available from $2,001 to $75,000 on terms of 1 year to 7 years, and up to 10 years for battery and solar panel purchases. Rates are fixed and start at an introductory 5.79% p.a., reverting to 9.99% p.a. for the remainder of the loan term. This loan is not available for purposes outside of green home improvements.
Handypay is a marketplace of lenders/investors owned by OurMoneyMarket Holdings.
Features of a Green Loan from Handypay
- Varying loan amounts. Apply for between $2,001 and $75,000.
- Approved in seconds. You could be approved online in just a few seconds.
- Pay the retailer directly. Handypay makes your green home purchases for you by paying the retailer directly.
- Fixed rate. This loan has a fixed rate, so your rate will not change over the life of the loan.
- Quick application. Applications only take a few minutes to complete.
- Single loan purpose. This loan is available for green home improvements only.
- Flexible terms. Repay your loan over 1 year to 7 years, or up to 10 years with certain renovation purchases.
- 100% online. Apply for and manage your loan 100% online.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Penalty-free repayments. If you choose to, you are able to make additional repayments or repay your loan early, penalty-free.
Fees and charges
Costs of this loan include:
- Exit fee. $0
- Establishment fee. $250
- Monthly account fee. $6
- Interest rate. Interest rates start at an introductory 5.79% p.a. and revert to 9.99% p.a. for the remainder of the loan term (up to 10 years).
- Comparison rate. Comparison rates for this loan start at 6.81% p.a.
Please note that fees for late repayments or direct debit dishonours may also apply.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for finance with Handypay, you can click "Go to site" and submit a fast online application. To do so, you must be:
- Aged 18 or over
- A permanent Australian resident
- Employed, self-employed, a self-funded retiree or receiving the government Age Pension
- The owner of or will be purchasing a home
- Earning at least $25,000 annually (after tax)
You will also be required to submit 90 days worth of bank statements electronically.
While this is a competitive loan product, it's still a good idea to compare green loans for home improvements prior to submitting an application to ensure that you are getting the best deal for your circumstances.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.