Fox Symes Debt Solutions
Consolidate your debt through Fox Symes Debt Solutions to take control of your financial situation.Fox Symes Debt Solutions is a company that specialises in helping you consolidate your debt. It can offer a range of solutions to help you manage your debt including budgeting assistance, informal arrangements, debt consolidation loans, mortgage refinancing, debt agreements, personal insolvency agreements, bankruptcy assistance and business debt solutions.
Fox Symes is also one of the largest providers of debt solutions in Australia to both individuals and businesses, helping over 100,000 Australians every year.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Main points to consider about Fox Symes Debt Solutions
Fox Symes’ products are available for those who are having problems with controlling and repaying their debt. When you consolidate your debt, it reduces the complexity of your debt repayment. Instead of making a series of debt repayments each month, you will only need to make one payment per month by streamlining your finances. There is a range of solutions available so you can find the one that’s right for you. You also get the choice of a fixed or variable interest rate.
Features of Fox Symes Debt Solutions
- Interest rates. With these debt solutions you can select whether you want a fixed or variable interest rate. With a fixed interest rate you will make the same monthly repayments, while with a variable interest rate you can benefit from periods of time when the interest rate is low. Also, when you consolidate your debts, your interest rate tends to be lower and you can save thousands in interest.
- Repayments. When you consolidate your debt, repayments become much easier with just one monthly repayment to be made. Fox Symes will let you know your monthly repayment based on your debt amount and interest rate. This makes repayments simpler and you don’t have to worry about remembering to make several repayments.
- Unsecured debt. To take advantage of the services offered by Fox Symes Debt Solutions, your current debts must be unsecured. That is, you must have borrowed the money without using an asset of yours as security.
- Debt analysis. Fox Symes offers a debt analysis to see whether it can help you consolidate your debt. All you need to do is enquire online. This is confidential and obligation free and you can find out quite quickly whether Fox Symes can assist you.
How to apply for Fox Symes Debt Solutions
To take advantage of the services offered by Fox Symes Debt Solutions, all you need to do is click ‘Go to Site’. However, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Have good credit history. You will have a better chance of a successful application if you have a good credit history and don’t have a history of late repayments.
- Not declared bankruptcy in the last 10 years. If you have been bankrupt in the past 10 years, this could seriously impact on your eligibility.
- Own a property. To be eligible for a debt consolidation loan you must own a property.
- Earn a regular income. Steady employment and a regular income are musts.
- Have unsecured debts. As mentioned, to be eligible for consolidation your debts must be unsecured.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
There are also some documents and information you need to provide to be able to complete your application:
- Details of income
- Details of debt
- Personal details
If you need help managing your debt and think it’s time to consolidate, Fox Symes Debt Solutions may be able to help. Start your application today if the services the company offers sound right for you.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.