Fair Go Finance Large Personal Loan
Borrow up to $10,000 and take advantage of flexible loan terms and an easy online application process.
Whether you’re looking to consolidate debts, pay for a wedding or even book a holiday, a personal loan can provide you with access to the necessary funds. The Fair Go Finance large personal loan allows you to borrow between $5,001 and $10,000 for a term of up to 3 years, with a choice of fixed or variable rates available to suit your repayment needs.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the Fair Go Finance large personal loan
The Fair Go Finance large personal loan is available for loan amounts ranging from $5,001 to $10,000. You can use the funds for just about any purpose you desire, including:
- Buying a car
- Paying for a holiday
- Paying medical bills
- Performing home improvements or renovations
- Refinancing an existing loan
- Consolidating your debts
- Paying school fees
You must have a good or OK credit rating in order to qualify for a large personal loan from Fair Go Finance.
Features of the Fair Go Finance large personal loan
The Fair Go Finance large personal loan provides the following features to borrowers:
- Loan amounts of $5,001 to $10,000. The Fair Go Finance large personal loan is available for amounts of up to $10,000.
- Fixed or variable rates. This personal loan is available with fixed or variable interest rates, and rates vary depending on the lender and the amount you wish to borrow.
- Terms from 9 months to 3 years. Loan terms ranging from 9 months to 3 years are available, allowing you to tailor a repayment schedule that suits your needs.
- Credit requirements. You must have a good or OK credit rating in order to qualify for a Fair Go Finance large personal loan.
- Loans from partner lenders. Fair Go Finance can help you find the loan you’re looking for from its large panel of partner lenders. The panel includes both bank and non-bank personal loan lenders, and Fair Go Finance can negotiate personal loan terms on your behalf.
- Protection for your credit file. Fair Go Finance will only apply for a loan with a partner lender on your behalf if that loan is suitable for your needs. This is due to the fact that submitting multiple loan applications can harm your credit rating – Fair Go Finance does not do this.
Fees and charges
Fair Go Finance large personal loans are offered by a wide range of bank and non-bank lenders in Fair Go Finance’s lending panel. As a result, the fees that apply will vary, depending on the lender that offers your loan and the amount you borrow.
All fees and charges will be outlined in your personal loan contract. Read this closely to determine the total cost of a loan and work out whether it’s the right choice for you.
How to apply for a Fair Go Finance large personal loan
If the Fair Go Finance large personal loan sounds as though it offers all the features you need, click on one of the “Go to site” links on this page. This will redirect you to the Fair Go Finance website so you can begin an application.
However, you’ll first need to check whether you satisfy a few personal loan eligibility criteria. You must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- A permanent Australian resident
- In regular paid employment
- Able to show a good or OK credit rating
If you tick all these boxes, you can apply for a loan from Fair Go Finance online. During the application process you will need to provide:
- Your name, residential address, citizenship details and contact information
- Your driver’s licence details
- Details of your employment and income
- Information about your assets, expenses and liabilities
- Contact information for two referees
Fair Go Finance’s large personal loan offers a number of useful features for borrowers looking for flexible finance. However, before deciding whether this loan is right for you, make sure to weigh its pros and cons against a range of other personal loans at finder.com.au.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.