Find the best alternatives to Binance.
Even the best exchanges sometimes stop accepting new user registrations or have downtime for maintenance. If you want to keep trading, it's a good idea to have more than one exchange up your sleeve.
Binance has the following features:
- It is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges by market trading volume.
- It offers a robust set of trading and charting tools.
- It has a wide range of cryptocurrency offerings.
- It is a crypto-only exchange (no fiat currency deposits or withdrawals).
Alternatives to Binance
The following exchanges are probably the closest equivalents to Binance you can find.
An overlooked optionOne of the most overlooked options might be CoinSpot. It’s currently blocking fiat currency deposits and withdrawals, but it still operates as a crypto-only service.
Although it’s not a peer-to-peer exchange like Binance, it offers exceptionally competitive above-market “sell” rates on all its currencies for decent cost-effectiveness.
- Quick access to a very wide range of coins
- No verification required
- Standard wallet withdrawal fees
- Lets you trade in coins at above-market rates
- Flat 1% trade fee
You probably wouldn’t want to keep paying that 1% exchange fee longer than you need to, but it might be the perfect stand-in while you wait for Binance or another preferred exchange to get back in action.
If none of the above has what you’re looking for, you might want to start looking in one of the places below.
- Want to buy with fiat currency? Find out where to buy with almost any fiat currency, from AUD to Zloty.
- Looking for a specific coin? Search for exchanges by coin here.
- Want more options? Get a wider look at the available cryptocurrency exchanges.