Use a CurrencyFair promo code to enjoy even bigger savings when you send a fast and convenient international money transfer.
The world’s first peer-to-peer currency exchange service, CurrencyFair, offers quick, easy and affordable international money transfers. With the ability to send money overseas in 18 different currencies, CurrencyFair combines competitive transfer fees with better exchange rates than you’ll find from any bank. Use one of our CurrencyFair promo codes to save even more money on your next international money transfer.
CurrencyFair discount codes and coupons
What services does CurrencyFair offer?
CurrencyFair is an online international money transfer provider that offers the following services:
- Personal transfers. You can send money in 18 different currencies to countries all around the world and take advantage of competitive exchange rates and transfer fees.
- Business transfers. CurrencyFair’s 100,000-plus business customers use its transfer service to reduce the costs associated with making overseas payments, receiving funds from overseas clients and holding funds in foreign currencies.
What currencies can I trade with CurrencyFair and what are their rates?
CurrencyFair allows you to send international money transfers in AUD and 17 other currencies. The table below shows CurrencyFair’s AUD exchange rates for those 17 currencies as of 4:15PM (AEDT) 28/02/2017.
|1 AUD = 2.8055 AED||1 AUD = 1.0078 CAD||1 AUD = 0.7703 CHF|
|1 AUD = 19.5 CZK||1 AUD = 5.364 DKK||1 AUD = 0.7222 EUR|
|1 AUD = 0.615 GBP||1 AUD = 5.933 HKD||1 AUD = 221.95 HUF|
|1 AUD = 2.7938 ILS||1 AUD = 6.398 NOK||1 AUD = 1.0659 NZD|
|1 AUD = 3.1136 PLN||1 AUD = 6.927 SEK||1 AUD = 1.0731 SGD|
|1 AUD = 0.7647 USD||1 AUD = 9.93 ZAR|
CurrencyFair Review | Pros and Cons
- Currency marketplace. As a peer-to-peer currency exchange service, CurrencyFair allows its users to set the exchange rate on international transfers.
- Competitive transfer fees. A fixed transfer fee of €3 can help you save money on your international transfer when compared to the fees charged by banks and other providers.
- Convenient. It’s quick and easy to send money overseas with CurrencyFair and you can send a transfer from your web browser or by using CurrencyFair’s iPhone or Android app.
- Fast transfers. It only takes minutes to set up your CurrencyFair account and most international transactions are completed within an average of 24 to 48 hours.
- Not all currencies supported. While CurrencyFair allows you to send transfers in 18 different currencies, some other transfer providers offer support for a larger number of currencies.
How can I get CurrencyFair free transfers?
CurrencyFair is a peer-to-peer international money transfer provider that offers a fast and affordable way to send money overseas. Once you sign up for a free account you can access bank-beating exchange rates and a competitive fixed transfer fee of €3. To make transfers even cheaper and to save more money on your next transaction, use one of the CurrencyFair promo codes above.
How do CurrencyFair transfers work?
CurrencyFair is a peer-to-peer currency exchange service that connects people looking to send international money transfers all around the world. To transfer money with CurrencyFair, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Send money to CurrencyFair. The first step is to deposit the money into your CurrencyFair account via electronic transfer from your bank account.
- Exchange your money. The money you want to send can be exchanged instantly at the best exchange rate available at that time, or you can choose the rate you want and wait for it to become available.
- Send your transfer. Once the money has been exchanged, you will need to pay a transfer fee and then the funds will be sent to your recipient.
What forms of payment does CurrencyFair accept?
CurrencyFair accepts only one method of payment:
- Bank transfers. You can transfer funds straight from your Australian bank account to your CurrencyFair account via online banking.
What is the CurrencyFair refund policy?
If you have a complaint regarding your transfer, CurrencyFair has a complaints process in place to help resolve your problem. Simply contact CurrencyFair to make your complaint and its customer service staff will try their best to resolve your issue.
If this is not immediately possible, you will receive official acknowledgement of your complaint within five business days and CurrencyFair will then begin the process of investigating the issue and attempting to remedy it. You will receive a final response within 40 business days.