Why choose between a personal loan or a line of credit when you can take out a Get Set Loan from BankSA?
If you’re looking for a flexible line of credit that you can draw on when you need it, and only pay for what you use, the Get Set Loan from BankSA might be worth considering. It’s a flexible credit solution that can help you finance anything you need – from a wedding to a holiday, or even large purchases such as furniture. You can enjoy competitive rates, low fees, and a host of other benefits. Find out more in the review below.
Things to consider about the Get Set Loan from BankSA
|Product Name||BankSA Get Set Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 17% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$9|
- Flexible line of credit
- Debit and cheque account combined in one account
- No set repayment term and no expiry date
- Application fee of $150 applies
- An administration fee of $9 applies
- $9 payment dishonour fee
The Get Set Loan comes with a variable rate of 17% p.a.. You’ll only pay interest on the portion of the balance you use and there is also no set expiry date for the loan. You can apply for a credit limit up to $50,000 and withdraw funds as and when you need them. The loan comes with an establishment fee of $150.
Features of the Get Set Loan from BankSA
By taking out this loan you’ll be able to enjoy the following features:
- Interest rate. When you draw any of the available credit from this loan, you’ll be charged a variable rate of 17% p.a.
- Credit limit. Depending on the credit limit you need and what you are approved for, you could have an available limit of anywhere between $5,000 and $50,000.
- Repayments. You can make additional payments above the minimum monthly payment at any time. The minimum payment is outlined in your loan contract.
- Loan terms. The line of credit has no set expiry date and there is no fixed repayment terms.
- Loan protection. With BankSA’s Get Set Protect, you’ll be covered if you lose your job, fall ill, have an accident or pass away and are unable to meet your loan repayments.
- Account management. BankSA makes it easy for you to access and use your money with their Internet banking. You can receive eStatements as well as track and manage loan repayments using BankSA’s Internet Banking facility.
- Fees. You'll need to pay a $150 establishment fee and a monthly fee of $9.
How you can apply
You can apply for the Get Set Loan online by clicking the "Go to Site" button on this page. You are eligible to apply if you meet the criteria outlined below:
- You're over the age of 18
- You have an Australian residential address
Make sure you have the following information handy to speed up your application:
- Your current employer’s name, their address and main phone number
- Weekly after-tax income for each person applying for the loan
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The amount owing on your current credit and store cards
- Information regarding your other expenses
- Name and contact information for one personal reference
- If you’re self-employed, you’ll need your recent tax information
The application will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and you’ll receive an immediate response.
While BankSA's Get Set Loan is a competitive option, comparing your options before submitting your application can help you be more certain you've found the right loan.