Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Receive an interest rate tailored to you with this personal loan. Apply for amounts from $4,000.
This unsecured personal loan from Australian Military Bank comes with a number of convenient features, including the option to make additional repayments or repay your loan early without penalty. You can apply for between $4,000 and $80,000 and choose loan terms up to 5 years.
Find out more about this personal loan to decide if it's right for you in this review.
From 5.85% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 5.85% (fixed)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.70%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$4,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$80,000|
Main points to consider with this personal loan
This loan comes with a fixed interest rate from 5.85% p.a. The rate you receive depends on your credit history. You can apply for between $4,000 and $80,000, or up to $40,000 if you are looking to consolidate debt. Loan terms up to 5 years are available.
No fees apply if you repay your loan early or make extra repayments, but a $10 monthly fee applies as well as an application fee which varies from $100 to $500.
Features of the Australian Military Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
This unsecured personal loan comes with a number of features, including:
- Tailored interest rate. This personal loan comes with a fixed rate from 5.85% p.a. and is dependent on your credit history.
- Loan amounts. You can apply for between $4,000 and $80,000. If you're consolidation debt the maximum loan amount is $40,000.
- Flexible repayment structure. You can choose your repayment frequency – weekly, fortnightly or monthly – and you can make extra repayments or pay off your loan early if you are able. Loan terms up to 5 years are available.
- Salary repayment option. You can choose to make repayments directly from your salary.
What fees apply to this personal loan?
You will be charged the following fees:
- $10 monthly fee
- Application fee from $100 to $500
How you can apply for the Australian Military Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
You can start your online application by clicking "Go to Site". Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements before submitting your application:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're a citizen or permanent Australian resident
- You're currently employed or receive a regular income
- You have had good credit history for the past five years
If you meet these eligibility criteria you can start the application. You will need the following information on hand to complete it:
- Employment details including your income and your most recent payslip
- Details of your assets including vehicles, shares, savings and super
- Information regarding debts such as credit card limits and other loans
Keep in mind you will need to become a member of Australian Military Bank when applying for this personal loan. You will receive your indicative interest rate when you apply.
You can also find and compare personal loan options before you decide to go ahead with any loan.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.