Use a promo code to make the most of your money transfer with WorldFirst.
WorldFirst lets you send money around the world to over 60 different currencies. It can also be a cheaper alternative than going to your traditional bank.
Check out the promo codes below for a discount on your transfer with WorldFirst.
WorldFirst discount codes and coupons
Oops! There aren't any available WorldFirst offers right now.
Check out some promo codes from our other money transfer providers.
Popular International Money Transfers - AU coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Apr 2019||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|7 May 2019||$20 bonus for new users sending money to the Philippines||OFF****|
|8 Jan 2019||Get a US$10 bonus on your first InstaReM transfer||FIN****|
|26 Feb 2019||Zero Fees on Your 1st Money Transfer||FRE****|
|2 May 2019||Limited Offer: Get your first 3 transfers with Azimo at zero cost||AZ-****|
What services does WorldFirst offer?
WorldFirst only offers bank-to-bank transfers — meaning funds must be drafted from your bank account, which will then be deposited into your recipient’s bank account. You won't be able to use cash or your card to transfer money.
WorldFirst offers four tools to get the most out of your transfers:
- Spot contracts. Make a one-time transfer at the time of payment.
- Forward contracts. Lock in an ideal exchange rate and schedule a transfer now for up to three years later.
- Recurring payments. Schedule regular automated international payments to loved ones or businesses abroad.
- Limit orders. These market orders allow you to execute a money transfer when your ideal exchange rate is met.
What currencies can I trade with WorldFirst?
You can send money to over 60 different currencies with WorldFirst. Some of the more popular ones include:
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- INR Indian rupee
- LKR Sri Lankan rupee
- NZD New Zealand dollar
- PHP Philippine peso
- USD US dollar
- VND Vietnamese Dong
Pros and cons
- No extra fees
- Competitive exchange rates
- Same-day transfers for a lot of the major currencies
- Regular market updates through a newsletter
- No maximum transfer limit
- Only accepts bank transfers, so you can't use card to pay
- High minimum transfer limit
- Some of the smaller currencies are missing
- No cash pick-up option for your recipient