Westpac Flexi Loan – Unsecured Personal Loan
Have 24/7 access to a line of credit up to $50,000.
Westpac’s Flexi Loan is a personal line of credit where you only pay interest on the amount you use. You also have 24/7 access to your funds and can make withdrawals at any time. Read this review to find out more about how this loan works.
From 16.49% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the
Westpac Flexi Loan
You can apply for a credit limit of between
You will need to pay an establishment fee of
Features of the
Westpac Flexi Loan
- Redraw funds at any time. You can redraw funds at any time up to a pre-determined limit and have the ability to request a credit limit decrease to a minimum of
- Variable rate. The loan has a variable interest rate of
16.49% p.a.Interest is not applied to the credit limit but on the remaining loan balance.
- Repayment terms. Repayment options can be selected depending on your financial capabilities.
- How long the line of credit remains active. The line of credit is available for terms of between
1 to 5 years.
- How much you can borrow. You can apply for any amount between
- Insurance options. Westpac offers optional insurance once your loan is approved and the monthly insurance premium can be automatically charged to your loan account.
- Fees. There are no fees for early repayment, early exit or additional withdrawals. A one-time
$150establishment fee and a $12monthly fee are applicable, while other fees may apply.
- Unlimited account access. You can access your account 24/7 via online banking or telephone banking to make repayments or withdrawals.
How to apply for the
Westpac Flexi Loan
If you're interested in applying for the
To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
- Age and employment. You must be 18 or over to apply for this loan and be gainfully employed with a regular, secure income. You will be asked to prove your age and provide evidence of your income.
- Australian residency. Only permanent Australian residents or citizens are eligible to apply.
Have the following information handy when filling out the application form:
- Valid driver’s licence. You must have a valid Australian driver’s licence, passport or birth certificate to verify your identity and resident status.
- Personal details. You will be asked to submit your personal contact information like your email, address and phone number.
- Financial and employment details. The name and address of your employer will be required along with details of your current income, assets and liabilities.
The unsecured Flexi Loan from Westpac offers a competitive variable interest rate and flexible repayment terms to help you get access to the funds you need. However, make sure to compare your available options before deciding on the right loan for you.
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.