When it comes to personal loans, with the Unsecured Variable Rate Personal Loan from St.George provides a range of competitive features.
When you have a special purchase in mind, it is important to finance it in a way that keeps you in control. If you value flexibility at every turn, the unsecured variable rate personal loan from St.George may just check all your boxes. Their convenient online services make it easy to manage your loan and take control of your repayments so you can pay it off as soon as possible.
|Product Name||St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 12.99% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||14.06%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$40,000|
- Redraw feature available
- Ability to choose a either fixed or variable rate of interest
- Debt consolidation feature
- Ongoing monthly service fee of $12
Things to consider about the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan — Variable Rate
This Variable Rate Personal Loan from St.George offers a lot of opportunities to borrowers. The flexibility to buy almost anything and generous repayment options make this loan competitive, while the fact that is unsecured means none of your assets are at risk.
St.George has a whole range of personal loans to suit different borrowers. For set repayments consider the Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan, or for a lower interest rate and higher loan amount check out the Secured Personal Loan with either a variable or fixed rate.
Features of the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan — Variable Rate
- Interest rate. St.George’s variable interest rate for this loan is 12.99% p.a. with a comparison rate of 14.06% p.a.
- Loan terms. You can borrow between $2,000 and $40,000 for a period of 1 year(s) to 7 year(s).
- Redraw facility. St.George offers a convenient redraw facility. You can access any extra payments you have made for a fee of $12 (minimum $500 redraw amount).
- Repayment options. You can choose a consistent payment schedule of weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your budget. You can also make extra repayments to pay off your loan sooner and use Internet banking to manage and keep track of your repayments.
How to apply for the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan — Variable Rate
Click ‘Go to Site’ to start filling out your online application form for this loan. The process will take 10-15 minutes but first make sure you have everything you need:
Are you eligible?
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- You will need to open a Complete Freedom or Express Freedom account as part of your application if you are not an existing St.George customer
Each applicant will need to provide:
- Australian photo ID (driver’s licence or passport)
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and savings
- Current employer’s name, address and contact number
- Limits of credit and store cards, including balances and repayments
- One personal reference with name, address and contact number
Upon completion of your online application, you will be advised whether you are approved within 60 seconds. You can save an incomplete application form to return to later if you don’t have all the documents required and you can keep up to date with the progress of your application via email or SMS.
It is important to compare personal loans before making a final decision. Please click ‘Go to Site’ if you think the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan — Variable Rate is the best fit for you.