St. George Unsecured Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.89% to 19.99%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 7.59% to 20.59%
- Min Loan Amount
St. George’s unsecured personal loan offers borrowing amounts from $2,000 up to $50,000 with terms from 1 to 7 years. The interest rate is variable, which means that your repayments can fluctuate on a month to month basis depending on the market intertest rate. While this loan allows you to make additional repayments, you’ll have to pay $10 to use the redraw facility. Additionally, there is a $150 fee for early loan termination within the first 12 months, and $100 if you repay the loan early after the first year. Interest rates start from 6.89% p.a. You will also be charged a $150 establishment fee and a $10 monthly fee.
Redraw feature available
Low minimum borrowing amount
Extra repayments allowed
$10 monthly fee
$150 early termination fee may apply
Fee charged to access the redraw facility
|Product Name||St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.89% to 19.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.59% to 20.59%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
How does the St. George Unsecured Personal Loan work?
This loan comes with a variable rate and terms up to 7 years. You can apply for between $2,000 and $50,000.
You will be charged an establishment fee of $150 and will have to pay a $10 monthly fee. You can also make additional repayments and access them using a redraw facility but you will need to pay $10 to use this feature.
How to apply
Click 'Go to Site' to start filling out your online application form for this loan. The process will take 10-15 minutes but first make sure you have everything you need:
Are you eligible?
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- You will need to open a Complete Freedom or Express Freedom account as part of your application if you are not an existing St.George customer
Each applicant will need to provide:
- Australian photo ID (driver's licence or passport)
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and savings
- Current employer's name, address and contact number
- Limits of credit and store cards, including balances and repayments
- One personal reference with name, address and contact number
Upon completion of your online application, you will be advised whether you are approved within 60 seconds. You can save an incomplete application form to return to later if you don't have all the documents required and you can keep up to date with the progress of your application via email or SMS.
It is important to compare personal loans before making a final decision. Please click 'Go to Site' if you think the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate is the best fit for you.
Features of this loan
- Interest rate. St.George's variable interest rate for this loan starts from 6.89% p.a. with a comparison rate of 7.59% p.a.
- Flexible repayments. You can opt for your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on what works best for you.
- Loan amount and terms. You can borrow between $2,000 and $50,000 for a period of 1 to 7 years years.
- Redraw facility. St.George offers a convenient redraw facility. You can access any extra payments you have made for a fee of $0 (minimum $500 redraw amount).
- Repayment options. You can choose a consistent payment schedule of weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your budget. You can also make extra repayments to pay off your loan sooner and use Internet banking to manage and keep track of your repayments
How much does the St. George Unsecured Personal Loan cost?
- $150 establishment fee. Apply for a variable rate unsecured loan by 18 December 2023 and have your establishment fee of $195 waived.
- $10 monthly fee.
- $150 early termination fee. You will pay this fee if you fully repay the loan within the first 12 months. The fee is $100 if you repay the loan after the first year, but before the end of the loan term.
- Redraw fee. You will pay a $10 fee to access the redraw facility on your loan.