St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate
Benefit from the option to make extra repayments with this unsecured personal from St.George.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from St.George is a standard personal loan that can help you finance a range of purposes. You can apply for between $2,000 and $40,000 and have up to 7 years to repay.
From 12.99% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main point to consider with the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate
This loan comes with a variable rate and terms up to 7 years. You can apply for between $2,000 and $40,000.
You will be charged an establishment fee of $195 and will have to pay a $12 monthly fee. You can also make additional repayments and access them using a redraw facility but you will need to pay $10 to use this feature.
Features of the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate
- Interest rate. St.George’s variable interest rate for this loan starts from 12.99% p.a. with a comparison rate of 14.06% p.a.
- Flexible repayments. You can opt for your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on what works best for you.
- Loan amount and terms. You can borrow between $2,000 and $40,000 for a period of 1 to 7 years.
- Redraw facility. St.George offers a convenient redraw facility. You can access any extra payments you have made for a fee of $10 (minimum $500 redraw amount).
- Repayment options. You can choose a consistent payment schedule of weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your budget. You can also make extra repayments to pay off your loan sooner and use Internet banking to manage and keep track of your repayments.
What fees will be charged?
- $195 establishment fee.
- $12 monthly fee.
- $150 early termination fee. You will pay this fee if you fully repay the loan within the first 12 months. The fee is $100 if you repay the loan after the first year, but before the end of the loan term.
- Redraw fee. You will pay a $10 fee to access the redraw facility on your loan.
How to apply for the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate
Click ‘Go to Site’ to start filling out your online application form for this loan. The process will take 10-15 minutes but first make sure you have everything you need:
Are you eligible?
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- You will need to open a Complete Freedom or Express Freedom account as part of your application if you are not an existing St.George customer
Each applicant will need to provide:
- Australian photo ID (driver’s licence or passport)
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and savings
- Current employer’s name, address and contact number
- Limits of credit and store cards, including balances and repayments
- One personal reference with name, address and contact number
Upon completion of your online application, you will be advised whether you are approved within 60 seconds. You can save an incomplete application form to return to later if you don’t have all the documents required and you can keep up to date with the progress of your application via email or SMS.
It is important to compare personal loans before making a final decision. Please click ‘Go to Site’ if you think the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Variable Rate is the best fit for you.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 9.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.99% p.a. to 17.99% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: No establishment fee and no monthly account service fees apply if you apply and are approved before 31 March 2020.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.