St.George Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.49% to 12.99%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 7.61% to 14.06%
- Min Loan Amount
By using your car as security you can take advantage of a competitive fixed rate of 6.49% p.a. over a maximum term of 7 years. You can used your approved funds for any purpose. Find out what eligibility criteria there are for vehicles and what loan features are on offer
New or used car can be used as security
Competitive interest rate
Use the funds for any purpose
Application fee of $195
$12 monthly fee
Fees charged for early repayment
|Product Name||St.George Secured Personal Loan - Fixed Rate|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.49% to 12.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.61% to 14.06%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
How does the St.George Secured Personal Loan - Fixed Rate work?This loan comes with a competitive fixed rate of 6.49% p.a. when you attach a vehicle as security. This car cannot be more than 12 years old at the end of the loan term and must be registered in your name. There is an application fee of $195 as well as a monthly service fee of $12.
This loan comes with a maximum term of 7 years.
How to applyTo apply for the St.George Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan, click 'Go to site' and you will be transferred to a secure online application form.
Are you eligible for this loan? You must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- An Australian permanent resident
- You may also be eligible if you've recently moved to Australia
The vehicle you're using as security needs to meet the following criteria:
- Registered in your own name once purchased
- It is a four-wheel vehicle that has never been written off or extensively damaged
- 12 years old or less at the end of the loan term
- Covered for one year's full comprehensive car insurance
Documentation you will require for each applicant includes:
- Driver's licence
- Income details
- Current employer's name and contact details
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- Details of any outstanding debts, including repayment amounts and balances owing
- One personal reference
You do not need to be an existing St.George customer to apply. Applying online takes 10-15 minutes and if you don't have all your details on hand you can save your application and return to it within 30 days.
You will receive an automatic response indicating whether your application has been successful within 60 seconds of completing the form. You can keep up to date with the status of your application via email, phone or SMS.
Features of this loan
- Competitive fixed interest rate. When your car is offered as security for the loan, you are eligible for an interest rate of 6.49% p.a. for the life of the loan. The comparison rate is 7.61% p.a.
- How long you have to repay. You can choose a term between 1 to 7 years to suit your needs.
- How much you can borrow. You can borrow between $3,000 and $100,000 depending on your individual circumstances.
- Flexible repayment options. To suit your budgeting requirements, you can choose to make your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
How much does the St.George Secured Personal Loan - Fixed Rate cost?
- $195 establishment fee.
- $12 monthly administration fee.
- $6 PPSR fee (applies only if purchasing and securing against a vehicle).
- Early termination fee. If you want to fully repay your loan within the first 12 months, you will pay a $150 termination fee. If you repay the loan after the first 12 months but before the end of the loan term, you will pay a $100 fee.