Plan ahead with a fixed interest rate and competitive features on a Secured Personal Loan from St.George.
Specialising in personal loans for cars, holidays and debt consolidation, St.George has an extensive range of loans on offer to suit a wide variety of needs. The St.George Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan offers peace of mind and a competitive interest rate when you offer your car as security. By choosing St.George for your personal loan, you can track your repayments via Internet banking and get optional consumer credit Insurance.
|Product Name||St.George Secured Personal Loan - Fixed Rate|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.49% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||9.39%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||5 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$80,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$9|
- Internet banking is available
- Flexible loan repayment options
- Lower interest rate offer
- There is an application fee of $195
- A service fee of $9 should be payed monthly
- Withdrawal fees apply
Things to consider about the St.George Secured Personal Loan — Fixed Rate
The interest rate advertised on this loan is available when you offer your car as security. The car you nominate must be less than 12 years at the end of the loan term. As this is a fixed rate loan, your repayment amounts are set for the life of your loan. You will not be able to make extra repayments or use a redraw facility.
St.George also offers a variable rate version of their Secured Personal Loan if you want to be able to make extra repayments and have access to a redraw facility. There is also an option for an Unsecured Personal Loan with either a fixed or variable interest rate.
Features of the St.George Secured Personal Loan — Fixed Rate
- Competitive fixed interest rate. When your car is offered as security for the loan, you are eligible for an interest rate of 8.49% p.a. for the life of the loan. The comparison rate is 9.39% p.a.
- Loan terms. You can choose a term between one and five years to suit your needs. You can borrow between $3,000 and $80,000 depending on your individual circumstances.
- Fees and charges. There is a $195 establishment fee and ongoing $9 monthly administration fee. If you want to repay your loan early there is a charge of $150 within the first 12 months, or $100 after that.
- Repayment options. To suit your budgeting requirements, you can choose to make your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
How to apply for the St.George Secured Personal Loan — Fixed Rate
To apply for the St.George Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan, click ‘Go to site’ and you will be transferred to a secure online application form.
Are you eligible for this loan? You must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- An Australian permanent resident
Documentation you will require for each applicant includes:
- Driver’s licence
- Income details
- Current employer’s name and contact details
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- Details of any outstanding debts, including repayment amounts and balances owing
- One personal reference
You do not need to be an existing St.George customer to apply. Applying online takes 10-15 minutes and if you don’t have all your details on hand you can save your application and return to it within 30 days. You will receive an automatic response indicating whether your application has been successful within 60 seconds of completing the form. You can keep up to date with the status of your application via email, phone or SMS.
It is always recommended that you compare personal loans to help you make the best decision for your particular circumstances. Please click ‘Go to Site’ if the St.George Secured Fixed Rate Personal Loan is the right choice for you.