South West Slopes Credit Union Secured Personal Loan
Borrow up to $200,000 and pay zero fees. Interest charges apply.
South West Slopes Credit Union’s Secured Personal Loan comes with zero fees. You won’t have to pay establishment, account or application fees. Secured loans require an asset as collateral for the loan. You can borrow from $500 up to $200,000, with terms up to 7 years. You can also make additional repayments and redraw them at no charge.
From 8.50% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||South West Slopes CU Secured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 8.50% (variable)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||8.50%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$200,000|
How does the SWSCU Secured Personal Loan work?
This personal loan from South West Slopes Credit Union is for members only and is secured. You will need to provide an asset as collateral for the loan. The loan comes with low minimum borrowing amounts and high maximum borrowing amounts. You can use the loan funds to make worthwhile purchases. This loan does not charge any fees.
What features does SWSCU Secured Personal Loan offer?
- Secured loan. You will need to provide security for this loan.
- No-fee loan. You won’t be charged any fees – only interest.
- Varying loan term. The maximum loan term is 7 years.
- High borrowing amounts. Borrowing amounts range from $500 up to $200,000.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments as it suits you.
- Additional repayments. You can make additional repayments at no charge.
- Redraw facility. You have access to the redraw facility at no charge.
How much does the SWSCU Secured Personal Loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Interest charges of 8.50% p.a.
This loan does not charge any other fees. The comparison rate, which includes interest charges and fees, is 8.50% p.a.
Pros and cons
- Zero fees. Fees add to the cost of the loan, making it more expensive. With zero fees, you only pay interest charges.
- Additional repayments and redraw. You can make additional repayments and redraw them at no cost.
- Risk of repossession. Secured loans come with the risk of your asset being repossessed by the lender if you default on your payments.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- Living in Australia
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
How do I apply for this loan?
You can apply for the loan online, through the South West Slopes Credit Union website. As part of the process, you’ll have to submit details of your income and any debts you have.
Have all the required documents at hand to speed up the process.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.