Qudos Bank Personal Loan
You won’t need to pay account-keeping fees or early-exit fees with Qudos Bank’s unsecured personal loan.
Qudos Bank’s unsecured personal loan comes with variable interest and terms up to 7 years. The maximum borrowing amount is $25,000, and you can use the loan funds to pay for personal and household purchases or to consolidate debt. While the loan doesn’t have account-keeping fees, you will be charged interest and establishment fees.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
How does the Qudos Bank personal loan work?
This personal loan from Qudos Bank is an unsecured loan, which means you don’t need to offer an asset as collateral. Loan funds can be used for any worthwhile purpose. This can include expenses like a holiday, car, a new computer, home renovations or debt consolidation. The interest rate is variable and can fluctuate based on the market rate. If the rate goes up, your repayments could increase. If the rate goes down, your repayments could decrease.
What features does the Qudos Bank personal loan offer?
- Unsecured loan. This loan is unsecured and does not require an asset as collateral for the loan.
- Variable rate. Your interest repayments may fluctuate depending on the market rate.
- Terms up to 7 years. Your loan term can range from 1 to 7 years.
- Flexible repayments. You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments depending on what works for you.
- Additional repayments. You can make additional repayments.
- No early-repayment fees. You won’t have to pay a penalty if you repay the loan early.
- No account-keeping fees. You won’t be charged monthly or annual account-keeping fees.
How much does the Qudos Bank personal loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include the following:
- Loan principal
- Variable interest of 10.74% p.a.
- An establishment fee of $150
This loan does not charge monthly or annual account-keeping fees. The comparison rate, which includes interest charges and fees, is 11.79% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of the Qudos Bank personal loan?
- No account-keeping fees. This loan does not charge monthly or annual fees, helping keep down the cost of the loan.
- Additional repayments and no early-exit fees. You can make additional repayments and pay off the loan early without penalty.
- Small borrowing amounts. The maximum you can borrow is $25,000.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be employed
You must also not have been bankrupt.
How do I apply?
You can apply for the loan online through the Qudos Bank website. You will need to provide information on your income (gross and net salary), employment details and other income. You will also have to provide details on your assets and liabilities. You may also be required to provide ID, such as your driver’s licence, Medicare card and passport. Keep the documents in hand to make the process easier.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.