Get access to the funds you need with the NAB Unsecured Personal Loan.
The unsecured personal loan from NAB gives you the option to borrow money to consolidate your debt, pay for a holiday, or even make a number of large purchases. With this NAB loan, you're able to enjoy competitive rates for amounts of between $5,000 and $55,000.
|Product Name||NAB Personal Loan Unsecured Fixed|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||11.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.87%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$55,000|
- Same day funding - conditions apply
- Flexible repayment options
- No extra payment for your early repayments
- Application fee of $150
- Monthly fee of $10
- There may be late fee
Features and benefits of the NAB Unsecured Personal Loan
- Various loan amounts available. You're able to borrow between $5,000 and $55,000 for most worthwhile purposes. It should be noted that this loan is also offered for loan amounts above $5,000, but will come with a slightly higher interest rate attached to it.
- You can select the term of the loan. If you are confident in your ability to pay this loan back you can opt to pay it back in as little as 1 year(s), or in as many as 7 year(s).
- Your choice of repayments. Repaying your loan can be done on a fortnightly, weekly or monthly basis. This means you can coincide your payments with your wage cycle.
- Early repayment available. If you are in a position to pay your loan off earlier than the agreed term, you can make the repayments without any additional fees.
- You can make additional repayments. You can also choose to redraw any additional repayments you make on your loan, as long as you redraw more than $500 at a time. There's also a maximum of $15,000 per redraw.
Fees and charges applicable
- Application fee. $150. This covers the cost of setting your loan up.
- Loan service fee. $10 per month. This is charged to maintain your account.
- Default fee.If you fail to make a repayment you'll also be charged a default fee of $35.
How you can apply
If you're ready to apply for this loan, you can click "Go to Site" to submit your application. Remember to check you meet the eligibility criteria, outlined below, before you apply:
- You're over 18 years of age
- You're a permanent Australian resident
- You earn a regular income
In order to apply for an NAB unsecured personal loan, you need the following info.
- Proof of identification or a valid driver's licence number
- Income details as well as details of all the assets through which income can be generated for collateral purposes
- Information regarding your financial savings as your assets
- Information regarding all your current store cards and credit cards along with other liabilities, if any
Once you submit your application NAB will send you an email to let you know they've received it and you'll be contacted within two business days to let you know the outcome.