NAB Unsecured Personal Loan
Get access to the funds you need with the NAB Unsecured Personal Loan.
The unsecured personal loan from NAB lets you borrow money to pay for a holiday, consolidate your debt, or fund any other expense or purchase. With this NAB loan, you're able to access competitive rates and borrow between $5,000 and $55,000.
From 10.69% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the NAB Unsecured Personal Loan
You can use this unsecured loan for any worthwhile purpose or expense. You can apply for between $5,000 and $55,000 with a loan term of up to 7 years.
This loan comes with a fixed interest rate, which is currently 10.69% p.a., but there is also a variable rate option available.
Features and benefits of the NAB Unsecured Personal Loan
- Various loan amounts available. You can borrow between $5,000 and $55,000 for most worthwhile purposes.
- Fixed interest rate. This loan comes with a fixed interest rate, which is currently 10.69% p.a.
- You can select the term of the loan. You can opt to pay your loan back in as little as 1 year or in as many as 7 years.
- Flexible repayments. You can make payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis to sync repayments with your own pay cycle.
Fees and charges applicable
- Application fee. $150. This covers the cost of setting your loan up.
- Loan service fee. $10 per month. This is charged to maintain your account.
- Default fee. If you fail to make a repayment, you'll also be charged a default fee of $35.
How you can apply
If you're ready to apply for this loan, you can click "Go to Site" to submit your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the loan:
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- You must earn a regular income
In order to apply for a NAB unsecured personal loan, you will also need to provide the following information.
- Proof of identification or a valid driver's licence number
- Income details as well as details of all the assets through which income can be generated
- Information regarding your financial savings as your assets
- Information regarding all your current store cards and credit cards along with any other liabilities
Once you submit your application, NAB will send you an email to let you know they've received it and you'll be contacted within two business days to let you know the outcome. The NAB Unsecured Personal Loan is a flexible option for those looking to borrow up to $55,000.
Remember to always look at a number of loan products before deciding on the one that is right for you.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.