Borrow up to $4,600 and get quick approval with a Jacaranda Finance personal loan.
Jacaranda Finance is a short term loan provider that offers a range of loan products with quick approval times. Once you've submitted your online application, its team will assess your situation and can approve your loan within one hour.
Find more out about the features of its short term personal loan on the page below and see if it's right for you.
|Product Name||Jacaranda Finance Medium Personal Loan|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$2,100|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$4,600|
|Loan Term||13-24 months|
|Turnaround time||Instantly - conditions apply|
|Costs||from 12.00% interest rate + Establishment fee of $400|
|Requirements||You must be over 18 in age and receive a regular income over the past 90 days.|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
- Fast approval turnaround
- Loan term up to 13-24 months
- Bad credit also can be considered
- Establishment fee of $400
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Receive regular income over the past 90 days (your Centrelink payments)
What to know before you borrow with Jacaranda Finance
Jacaranda Finance is a short term loan provider that operates online, with most applicants able to find out an outcome of their application within one hour. It has flexible eligibility criteria and each application is assessed individually. You'll be approved if Jacaranda Finance determines you can repay your loan based on your income, financial history and current commitments.
You can borrow up to $4,600 and repay it over 2 years. You'll receive an interest rate from 12% to 47.8%, with a comparison rate of 27.44% to 65.86%, depending on your application.
Features of the Jacaranda Finance personal loan
- Flexible loan amounts. You can choose a loan amount to suit your needs: borrow anywhere between $2,100 and $4,600.
- Quick application and approval. It takes about four minutes to fill out an online application form and you can receive your outcome within an hour. If your loan is approved you'll receive your funds in as little as two hours following your approval, or if you're with a smaller bank it may take 24 hours. If you're with Commonwealth Bank and are approved for a loan, you may receive your funds within seconds.
- You can borrow if you have bad credit. Jacaranda Finance considers applications on a case-by-case basis. This means you can apply if you have negative marks on your credit file, or even if you're an undischarged or current bankrupt, you can still apply and be considered for a loan. If you're in a Part 9 Debt Agreement you can't apply.
- Flexible repayment terms. Most payday loans require that you repay your loan within about a month or 60 days maximum. Jacaranda Finance lets you repay your loan over 13-24 months, meaning lower ongoing repayments.
- If you receive Centrelink you can still apply. Government benefits don't exclude you from applying. If you can meet the repayments your application will be assessed on a case-by-case matter.
- No early repayment fees. You can repay your loan early without penalty.
How much will a Jacaranda Finance loan cost me?
All loans come with costs, so it's important to be aware of these before you apply. Here's what you'll pay with a personal loan from Jacaranda:
- Establishment fee: You'll pay an initial $400 fee.
- Direct debit dishonour fee: If Jacaranda Finance attempts to direct debit a repayment from your account and isn't able to, you'll be charged $35.
Things to consider
Even though a loan from Jacaranda Finance is spread over a longer term, 13-24 months, it still carries the same high rates as payday loans. Before you take out a personal loan with it compare your options and see if it is the most competitive option available to you, or if a shorter term loan would be more suitable. You'll have lower ongoing repayments with Jacaranda compared to other payday lenders, but the interest you end up paying across the term of the loan will be higher.
How to apply for a Jacaranda Finance short term personal loan
If you're interested in applying for a personal loan from Jacaranda Finance, just click "Go to site" to fill out an online application form. It only takes four minutes. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below:
- You're over the age of 18
- You have online access to a bank account showing at least three months of income
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You have a direct contact number
- You have an email address
You might also be eligible if you receive some form of Centrelink payments, if you're a current or undischarged bankrupt or if you have some negative marks on your credit file. Unfortunately, you cannot be approved if you're in a Part 9 Debt Agreement.
What information do I need to provide?
In your initial application you'll need to provide basic details that Jacaranda Finance can use to assess your suitability for a loan. Once you're conditionally approved, hard copies of bank statements and payslips are usually not required as your last three months of statements are accessed electronically. Keep in mind, though, in some cases you'll need to provide hard copies of these. In some cases an employment check will also be carried out.