Take advantage of the competitive features offered by an IMB personal loan.
If you’re looking for a personal loan, but don’t want to be restricted by early repayment fees or limited loan amounts, then you might want to consider your options with IMB. They offer a competitive range of personal loans that can help you finance a new or used car purchase, make home renovations, or even just take your next holiday.
|Product Name||IMB Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 11.69% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||13.46%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$20,000|
- Flexible repayments of daily, weekly and monthly
- No penalty for early repayments
- No ongoing account keeping fees
- Minimum loan amount of $2,000
- Application fee of $250
- Late fees may be charged
Things to consider about a personal loan from IMB
IMB personal loans can be used to finance a range of purchases, including cars, holidays, or even home repairs. Its loan products offer no ongoing account-keeping fees and flexible terms of up to seven years, depending on the loan you opt for. You can also enjoy cost-saving features such as no penalties for early repayments. Most IMB personal loans offer fixed monthly repayments, although some products, such as the Unsecured Personal Loan, let you select between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Types of personal loans from IMB
- Secured Personal Loan. You can take advantage of fixed repayments, no account-keeping fees, and the ability to borrow up to $60,000 with a Secured Personal Loan from IMB. Attach a new or used vehicle less than five years old and you can use the loan amount to finance anything from a second car purchase, renovations, or even a holiday.
- Unsecured Personal Loan. With this loan you don’t have to attach an asset as security and you can use the loan amount, which can be up to $20,000, to finance anything you need to. The loan comes with a competitive rate, no account-keeping fees and no penalty for early payout.
- New Car Loan. If you’re looking to purchase a new vehicle, an IMB New Car Loan can offer you fixed repayments, flexible terms for between 1 and 7 year(s) plus no account-keeping fees. The loan can accommodate for a wide range of car purchases, with available loan amounts ranging from $2,000 to $75,000.
Features of an IMB personal loan
- Varying loan amounts. IMB personal loans offer a wide range of loan amounts, helping to cater to your borrowing needs no matter what your budget or the purpose of the loan.
- No account-keeping fees. You won’t be charged account-keeping fees with IMB personal loans, which can help you save over the life of the loan.
- Flexible terms. Depending on the loan you choose, you could have loan terms of between 1 year(s) and 5 year(s) or one and seven years.
- Loan repayment insurance. All IMB personal loans have the optional extra of Loan Repayment Insurance, which offers cover should you find yourself not able to make repayments due to accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.
- No penalty for early repayment. You won’t incur fees or be penalised for paying back your loan early, which can help you save considerably on interest if you’re able to do so.
- Interest rates. IMB offers competitive rates on its loan products, with interest being calculated daily and charged monthly.
How to apply for a personal loan from IMB
If you’d like to apply for a personal loan from IMB you can follow the secure link on this page to fill out an online application form. Make sure you meet the following criteria before you apply:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are a permanent Australian resident
- Have never declared bankruptcy or had any judgements or legal action against you for the recovery of debt.
When you apply you’ll need to provide personal details and information relating to your open credit accounts, income, assets and debts.