IMB Unsecured Personal Loan
Apply for a loan from $2,000 and enjoy a competitive fixed rate.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from IMB offers a range of features, including no penalty for early repayments and no monthly fees. If you're approved, you'll have up to 5 years to repay what you borrow at a competitive fixed rate.
Find out if this loan is right for you in this review.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a personal loan from IMB
This loan is unsecured and IMB allows you to apply for between $2,000 and $30,000. You can select a repayment period up to 5 years with this loan, which comes with a fixed rate of 9.54% p.a.
There are no account-keeping fees but other fees can apply.
Features of an Unsecured Personal Loan from IMB
- Varying loan amounts. Apply for between $2,000 and $30,000 with this loan.
- No account-keeping fees. You won’t be charged account-keeping fees with IMB personal loans, which can help you save over the life of the loan.
- Flexible terms. Loan terms of between 1 year and 5 years are available.
- Loan repayment insurance. All IMB personal loans have the optional extra of Loan Repayment Insurance, which offers cover should you find yourself not able to make repayments due to accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.
- Repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments and you're able to make additional repayments.
- No penalty for early repayment. You won’t incur fees or be penalised for paying back your loan early, which can help you save considerably on interest if you’re able to do so.
- Interest rates. This loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 9.54% p.a. with interest being calculated daily and charged monthly.
How to apply for the Unsecured Personal Loan from IMB
If you’d like to apply for the Unsecured Personal Loan from IMB you can follow the secure link on this page to fill out an online application form. Make sure you meet the following criteria before you apply:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are a permanent Australian resident
- Have a good credit history
- Have a monthly income
When you apply you’ll need to provide personal details and information relating to your open credit accounts, income, assets and debts.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.