Rates and Fees verified correct on December 6th, 2016
Apply online for the Heritage Bank Standard Personal Loan and use your loan funds for a wide range of purposes.
If you're planning a holiday, or a wedding or even to consolidate debt, it may be worthwhile comparing this loan from Heritage Bank. It comes with either a fixed or variable interest rate.
|Product Name||Heritage Bank Standard Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 12.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||14.41% |
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||10 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$25,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$0|
- There is a $0 monthly fee
- Available for a range of purposes
- There is an application fee of $200
- More than half the loan must be for personal use
- Must be employed or receiving an income
- 18+ years of age
- Permanent Australian resident
- No outstanding credit delinquencies
How to apply for this loan
You can apply for this loan online with Heritage Bank.
Make sure you meet the criteria outlined above before submitting your application. You'll also have to provide the following information:
- Employment details
- Financial and banking statements
- Your current and previous addresses
Remember to compare your loan options before you apply, to make sure you find the right loan for you.
This page was last modified on 3 November 2016 at 17:57.