Apply online for the Heritage Bank Standard Personal Loan and use your loan funds for a wide range of purposes.
If you're planning a holiday, or a wedding or even to consolidate debt, it may be worthwhile comparing this loan from Heritage Bank. It comes with either a fixed or variable interest rate and you can opt for either a secured or unsecured loan.
Find out more about how this loan works in this review.
|Product Name||Heritage Bank Standard Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||12.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||13.61%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
- Choose a fixed or variable rate
- Borrow more by attaching security
- Extra and early repayments allowed
- $200 application fee
- Maximum loan term of 5 years
Main points to consider with this loan
This personal loan from Heritage Bank is a flexible loan that can be used for a range of purposes. If you opt to attach security to the loan you can apply for up to $50,000, but if you want an unsecured loan the maximum is $25,000. Loan terms extend up to 5 year(s) and you can decide between a fixed or variable rate.
You can make additional or lump sum payments at any time but repaying the loan in full may incur a penalty.
Features of the Heritage Bank Standard Personal Loan
This loan comes with a number of features, including:
- Secured or unsecured. You can attach security to this loan to be able to apply for up to $50,000 or opt for an unsecured loan.
- Fixed or variable rate. Choose between a fixed or variable interest rate of 12.99.
- Flexible repayments. You can repay your loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly and can make additional or lump sum payments at any time. Keep in mind repaying your loan in full may incur a penalty.
- Redraw facility. If you make additional payments to your loan you can access these through a redraw facility.
- Loan terms and amount. You can apply for up to $50,000 if you attach security to the loan or up to $25,000 if your loan is unsecured. Loan terms vary between 1 year(s) and 5 year(s).
What costs come with the loan?
The following costs will apply:
- Interest rate: 12.99
- Application fee: $200
- Monthly fee: $5
How to apply
Applying for this loan is simple, just click "Go to Site" to start your application. But first, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian permanent resident
- Have never declared bankrupt
You'll need your personal, financial and employment details on hand to apply.