Handypay Personal Loan
Apply for a home improvement loan from $2,001 to $75,000, with a competitive personalised rate and no ongoing fees.
Looking to renovate your home? Handypay personal loans are available from$2,001 to $75,000, exclusively for home improvements. Personalised rates range from 6.75% p.a. to depending on your financial history and credit score.
Pay a single upfront establishment fee at loan settlement and no further ongoing fees. There are also no fees for making additional repayments or settling the loan early.
Handypay is a marketplace of lenders/investors owned by OurMoneyMarket Holdings.
From 6.75% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a personal loan from Handypay
Handypay personal loans have a fixed, personalised rate from 6.75% p.a. (comparison rate from 6.96% p.a.) to and a single upfront establishment fee of between 1.5–6% of the total loan amount. Applications only take a few minutes to complete and Handypay will perform a one-minute Quick Rate Check to determine an estimate of the rate that you likely qualify for and whether you can be pre-approved for finance. The better your credit score, the lower the rate you will likely be offered.
This loan is available from $2,001 to $75,000, on terms from 1 to 7 years for the purpose of home improvements. This product is not available for other purposes.
Features of a personal loan from Handypay
- Varying loan amounts. Apply for between $2,001 and $75,000.
- Quick application. Applications only take five minutes to complete and you can get a rate estimate in just one minute.
- Single loan purpose. This loan is available for home improvements only.
- No account-keeping fees. Handypay loans have no ongoing fees.
- Flexible terms. Repay your loan over 1 to 7 years.
- 100% online. Apply for and manage your loan 100% online.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Penalty-free repayments. If you choose to, you are able to make additional repayments or repay your loan early, penalty-free.
- Fixed rate. This loan has a fixed rate, so your rate will not change over the life of the loan.
Fees and charges
Costs of this loan include:
- Interest rate. Approved applicants will be offered a personalised rate from 6.75% p.a. to 20.99% p.a. based on their credit score.
- Comparison rate. Comparison rates for this loan start at 6.96% p.a.
- Establishment fee. A single upfront fee of 1.5–6% of the total loan amount applies to this loan.
While there are no ongoing fees with this loan, fees for late repayments or direct debit dishonours may apply.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for finance with Handypay, you can click "Go to site" and submit a quick application. To do so, you must be:
- Aged 18 or over
- A permanent Australian resident or valid visa holder
You will also be required to divulge information regarding your employment status, income and address.
Remember that while this is a competitive loan product, it's still a good idea to compare home improvement loan options prior to submitting an application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.