Handypay Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.75% to 20.99%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 6.96% to 23.83%
- Min Loan Amount
Looking to renovate your home? Handypay personal loans are available from $2,001 to $75,000 and are exclusive for home improvements. Personalised rates start from 6.75% p.a., and can vary based on your financial history and credit score. While the loan has no ongoing fees, you’ll have to pay a single upfront establishment fee between 1.5-6% the loan amount. There are also no fees for making additional repayments or settling the loan early. Handypay is a marketplace of lenders/investors owned by OurMoneyMarket Holdings
No ongoing fees
Penalty-free additional repayments
Only available for home improvements
Late repayments fee may apply
|Product Name||Handypay Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.75% to 20.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.96% to 23.83%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,001|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
How does the Handypay Personal Loan work?
Handypay personal loans have a fixed, personalised rate from 6.75% p.a. (comparison rate from 6.96% p.a.) to and a single upfront establishment fee of between 1.5–6% of the total loan amount. Applications only take a few minutes to complete and Handypay will perform a one-minute Quick Rate Check to determine an estimate of the rate that you likely qualify for and whether you can be pre-approved for finance. The better your credit score, the lower the rate you will likely be offered.
This loan is available from $2,001 to $75,000, on terms from 1 to 7 years for the purpose of home improvements. This product is not available for other purposes.
How to apply
If you'd like to apply for finance with Handypay, you can click "Go to site" and submit a quick application. To do so, you must be:
- Aged 18 or over
- A permanent Australian resident or valid visa holder
You will also be required to divulge information regarding your employment status, income and address.
Remember that while this is a competitive loan product, it's still a good idea to compare home improvement loan options prior to submitting an application.
Features of this loan
- Varying loan amounts. Apply for between $2,001 and $75,000.
- Quick application. Applications only take five minutes to complete and you can get a rate estimate in just one minute.
- Single loan purpose. This loan is available for home improvements only.
- No account-keeping fees. Handypay loans have no ongoing fees.
- Flexible terms. Repay your loan over 1 to 7 years.
- 100% online. Apply for and manage your loan 100% online.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Penalty-free repayments. If you choose to, you are able to make additional repayments or repay your loan early, penalty-free.
- Fixed rate. This loan has a fixed rate, so your rate will not change over the life of the loan.
How much does the Handypay Personal Loan cost?
Costs of this loan include:
- Interest rate. Approved applicants will be offered a personalised rate from 6.75% p.a. to 20.99% p.a. based on their credit score.
- Comparison rate. Comparison rates for this loan start at 6.96% p.a.
- Establishment fee. A single upfront fee of 1.5–6% of the total loan amount applies to this loan.
While there are no ongoing fees with this loan, fees for late repayments or direct debit dishonours may apply.