Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 7.49% to 19.99%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 7.74% to 20.27%
- Min Loan Amount
The Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan is an all-purpose lending product. You can borrow up to $75,000 to cover the cost of major purchases. It comes with a competitive fixed rate as well as flexible repayment options.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Early repayment option. You can make additional repayments. You can also pay off the loan early without penalty.
- Fees. You won’t be charged any monthly fees, but there is a one time $175 establishment fee.
- Redraw facility.You can redraw any extra repayments you make without charge. There is a minimum $200 withdrawal amount for in-branch redraws.
No account-keeping fees
Flexible repayment options
No penalties for extra repayments
Minimum redraw amount in-branch
|Product Name||Great Southern Bank Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||7.49% to 19.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.74% to 20.27%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
How does the Great Southern Bank fixed rate personal loan work?The Great Southern Bank Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan allows you to borrow up to $50,000. The interest rate is fixed from 7.49% p.a. up to 19.99% p.a., while the comparison rate is from 7.74% p.a. up to 20.27% p.a. There are no monthly fees with this loan product.
If you’re looking for a personal loan for a new car, the Great Southern Bank has a fixed rate car loan. The interest rate for the car loan is from 6.49% p.a. up to 15.04% p.a. The repayment schedule is also flexible, allowing you to pay back the loan based on your budget.
How to applyYou can apply for this personal loan online. Click "Go to site" to start your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen
- Have a regular income
- Not be bankrupt or insolvent
- Not have any defaults on your credit file in the past five years
Having the following documents handy can make the application process easy:
- Personal information. This includes your name, date of birth and current address. You may also need to provide an email address for a representative to contact you.
- Income. You will need to provide proof of income. This includes earnings as well as details and contact information about your current employment.
- Identification. This could be your driver's licence, passport or Medicare card.
- Liabilities. You will need to provide a list of all your current debts, including other loans and credit card debts.
- Assets. You will also need to provide details of your assets, including property, vehicles and savings accounts.
Features of this loanThis competitive personal loan can help you pay for large, expensive purchases. The features include the following:
- Fixed rate. Your interest rate is fixed from 7.49% p.a. up to 19.99% p.a.
- Loan terms. Loan terms range between 1 year to 7 years.
- Flexible repayments. You can make your repayments based on your pay schedule. You can also make as many additional repayments as you wish, and there are no penalties or charges if you pay off the loan early.
- Redraw. You can redraw any additional repayments you make. There is a minimum $200 withdrawal amount for in-branch redraws.
- Borrowing amounts. The minimum is $5,000. You can borrow up to $75,000.
- Monthly fees. There are no ongoing monthly fees with this loan.
This personal loan can help you cover the cost of any major expense. When comparing loans, keep an eye out for interest rates and fees if included. It can help you find the right loan for your needs.