Gateway Bank Personal Loan – Variable Rate
Take advantage of a personal loan for any need with the flexible Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan.
The Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan has a competitive interest rate and can be used for a variety of purposes. The loan is also unsecured, meaning you don’t have to use an asset of yours as security when borrowing. If you need money for your next big purchase or simply to help you out of a tight spot, this loan has a range of features that make it a viable borrowing option.
Greater Bank changed its name from Greater Credit Union on 1 March 2018. It will remain a member-owned mutual and all product information below is correct.
From 9.84% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Things to consider about Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
Some personal loans are more flexible than others, and allow you to use the loan amount to finance the things you need. The Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan is a simple loan with plenty of features. There are no monthly fees, you can choose from the range of loan amounts that are available, you can take advantage of flexible repayment options and there are no restrictions on additional repayments.
Gateway Credit Union also offers home loans, car loans and funeral loans, along with a Fixed Rate Personal Loan, if you’re looking for a different borrowing option.
Features of the Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
- Variable rate. Enjoy a competitive variable rate of 9.84% p.a. and a comparison rate of 10.87% p.a.. The variable rate can help you save money when you take advantage of low market interest rates.
- Additional repayments. The Gateway Bank Personal Loan allows you to make additional repayments on your loan with no restrictions. This way you can pay off your loan faster and save on potential interest costs.
- Loan amount. This personal loan offers a minimum loan amount of $3,000 and a maximum of $30,000.
- Loan term. For the Variable Rate Personal Loan, the loan term is up to 7 years to give you the time you need to pay back the loan.
- Redraw. With this loan you can make additional payments and then access these funds when you need them the later on. The minimum redraw amount is $250.
- Online application. Applying for the Variable Rate Personal Loan is made easy with the online application process.
How to apply for the Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
To get your own Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan, click ‘Go to Site’. To be considered for this loan you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an Australian resident.
- You must have a good credit rating.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
You will need to have the following documentation and details ready to complete your online application:
- Most recent payslip
- Details of any other income or assets
- Monthly expenses
- Any other loans or forms of credit
- Driver’s licence details
- Employment history for the past three years
- Residential history for the past three years
- A personal reference
With plenty of features and a competitive interest rate, the Gateway Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan is worth considering. If you’ve compared your options and decided this is the right loan for you, apply today.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.