- Interest Rate (p.a.)
3 things to consider about this product:
- No impact on credit score. Because you're advancing your rental income and not borrowing money, your credit score is not at risk.
- Fast funding. It can take minutes to apply and you can receive funds within 2 business days of approval.
- Repayment pauses. Your total cost is fixed at the date of funding. So if your tenant moves out and you can't make a payment, your instalments pause.
Your instalments pause during tenant vacancies and rent arrears
You can use Futurerent across multiple properties
No impact on your credit score
For residential property investors only
You must have a property manager
You need to pay your yearly fixed cost throughout the entire term, even if you pay it off early.
|Fixed Cost (p.a.)||9.90%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Loan Security||Secured or Unsecured|
How does Futurerent work?Property investors can advance up to $100,000 of their rental income per investment property they own.
- Receive up to 2 years of rent in advance, to maximise advance amount.
- Receive up to 1 year of rent in advance, to maximise monthly cash flow.
For both options, the money received can be used for any purpose, such as buying another property, renovating your own home or investment property, investing in a business, debt consolidation, increased cash flow or buying shares.
Your repayments to Futurerent depend on your repayment term and the amount advanced, plus a fixed fee of 9.90% p.a. of the advanced amount. For example, 1 year of rent in advance on a 3 year term would mean 1/3 of your rental income would be paid back to Futurerent each month, plus the 9.90% p.a. fixed cost.
Your property manager will pay your Futurerent payments and cost with the rent they collect each month. Payments can be paused during rental vacancies.
Eligibility criteriaTo be eligible for this product you must:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Own a residential investment property in Australia and be listed as a title owner on the investment property
- Receive a minimum of $250 per week in rent (per investment property)
- Be looking to advance at least $10,000
- Have a property manager
- Not offer short stay leases
- Have good credit history
- Have no caveats or second mortgages on title
How to apply
Apply through Futurerent by clicking 'Go to Site' and filling out the application form. Futurerent will consult with you to ensure the monthly income covers your costs. Once your application is approved, you can expect funding within 2 business days. It's useful to have the following documents on hand:
- Personal identification - such as a drivers license or passport number
- Your contact details
Features of this product
- No impact on credit score. Futurerent does not act like a loan, so there is no impact on your credit score.
- Payment pauses. If your tenant can’t pay or they move out, and you need to pause your Futurerent repayments, they can be paused with no extra costs.
- Multiple properties. You can use Futurerent across more than one of your investment properties to maximise the amount of rental income you can access.
- Fixed costs. Futurerent charges 9.90% per year on the amount of rent advanced, which is added to the monthly repayments. Although the charge doesn’t go down as your advanced rent value goes down, you won’t be charged extra if you pause your repayments and they take longer.
- Quick online application. You can apply online and be approved within minutes.
- Early repayments. You can pay off the rent you’ve advanced earlier than the agreed-upon payment period, but you will still need to pay the total of the 9.90% fixed cost.
How much does Futurerent cost?
You will pay these fees
|Fixed cost||Fixed 9.90% p.a.|