- Upfront Fee
CreditSME is a business and commercial loan specialist that arranges funding solutions for businesses. They can help your business get business term loans, business overdrafts, lines of credit, invoice finance, trade finance, equipment finance, acquisition finance, construction and development finance and commercial SMSF loans.
They are partnered with over 50 lenders and investors. Your costs will depend on the type of loan you apply for and the rating package you’ve chosen.
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does borrowing from CreditSME work?CreditSME has five packages available, ranging from basic to premium, so the first step is deciding which option you want to select. All these packages come with a CreditSME Rating, a report and a recommended lender profile. You also have the option to purchase CreditSME's consulting services.
To complete the process, you need to provide your company's recent financial statements and fill out a questionnaire. CreditSME will then match your company to financiers based on your rating and financing requirements. After reviewing your options, you can select one that best meets your business' needs.
Features and benefits of CreditSME's services
Opting for CreditSME brings with it a number of benefits:
- Quick and easy loan application. Getting your CreditSME Rating Score and Report requires you to submit your financial statements and to complete a 10-point questionnaire online.
- Funding can be quick. While the actual approval time depends on the lender you choose, it's possible to receive your funds on the same business day. You will also receive an estimate from the lender as to when you'll receive your funds before you finalise the loan documentation.
- Range of products available. CreditSME has over 50 partners in its lender panel and offers loans for most business needs, including business term loans, business overdrafts, lines of credit, invoice finance, trade finance, equipment finance, acquisition finance, construction and development finance and commercial SMSF loans.
- Loan options. CreditSME will always seek loan proposals from at least two lenders to ensure competitiveness amongst the finance options.
- CreditSME is independent. CreditSME is privately owned and independent from the financial institutions it deals with, so you won't be receiving any loan offers from unsuitable lenders.
How you can apply
You can purchase one of CreditSME's packages online. To be eligible your business will need to be a small- to medium-sized enterprise (SME). You'll also need to provide your company financials and fill out a questionnaire to receive your CreditSME rating.
Comparing other business loans
While we don't directly compare CreditSME, we look at other business loans offering similar features.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked