Get a personalised credit score and have access to a range of financing options for your business with CreditSME.CreditSME is an innovative marketplace lending platform and credit rating service designed to help you better understand the credit profile of your business while providing you with various loan options. CreditSME has packages available to suit a range of SMEs, but all involve a simple online process through which you are given a personal CreditSME Rating, a report and access to finance.
Find out more about the benefits of CreditSME's services in the review below.
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does borrowing from CreditSME work?CreditSME has five packages available, ranging from basic to premium, so the first step is deciding which option you want to select. All these packages come with a CreditSME Rating, a report and a recommended lender profile. You also have the option to purchase CreditSME's consulting services.
To complete the process, you need to provide your company's recent financial statements and fill out a questionnaire. CreditSME will then match your company to financiers based on your rating and financing requirements. After reviewing your options, you can select one that best meets your business' needs.
Features and benefits of CreditSME's services
Opting for CreditSME brings with it a number of benefits:
- Quick and easy loan application. Getting your CreditSME Rating Score and Report requires you to submit your financial statements and to complete a 10-point questionnaire online.
- Funding can be quick. While the actual approval time depends on the lender you choose, it's possible to receive your funds on the same business day. You will also receive an estimate from the lender as to when you'll receive your funds before you finalise the loan documentation.
- Range of packages available. Depending on your business needs and budget, you can select from five different packages. These options range from basic to premium and are outlined in more detail below.
- Loan options. CreditSME will always seek loan proposals from at least two lenders to ensure competitiveness amongst the finance options.
- CreditSME is independent. CreditSME is privately owned and independent from the financial institutions it deals with, so you won't be receiving any loan offers from unsuitable lenders.
What packaging options are available?
There are five options available:
- Basic: This includes a CreditSME Rating Score, a CreditSME report and a recommended lender profile for the existing loan facility. Cost is $139.
- Advanced: You'll receive everything in the basic package as well as a CreditSME Rating that takes into account the additional finance being sought. Cost is $189.
- Refinancing: This package is suited to businesses looking to refinance and includes a CreditSME Rating based on your current business profile, and a CreditSME report. Your company will be matched to financiers based on your credit profile/rating and CreditSME will seek proposals from financiers. Cost is $269.
- New Loan: This is CreditSME's most popular package. It provides a CreditSME Rating based on your current business profile, a rating taking into account the additional finance you're seeking and a CreditSME report. Your company will be matched to specific financiers and CreditSME will seek proposals from financiers. Cost is $319.
- Premium: This is the most comprehensive package available. You'll receive a CreditSME Rating based on your current business profile, a report scored based on three business financing scenarios and a report with all three loan scenarios. Your company will be matched to financiers based on its profile/rating and your selected loan scenarios, and CreditSME will seek proposals from the most appropriate financiers. Cost is $529.
How you can apply
You can purchase one of CreditSME's packages online. To be eligible your business will need to be a small- to medium-sized enterprise (SME). You'll also need to provide your company financials and fill out a 10-point questionnaire to receive your CreditSME Rating.
Comparing other business loans
While we don't directly compare CreditSME, we look at other business loans offering similar features.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.