Buy a new car or pay for your next holiday with a Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan.
Commonwealth Bank offers Fixed Rate Personal Loans with a fast approval process quick access to funds. This loan can be used for a variety of purposes, such as buying a new car or going on a holiday, and your repayments are ensured to remain the same for the entirety of the loan.
You can borrow anywhere between $4,000 and $50,000 and choose to pay it back weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Things to consider about the Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Having a fixed interest rate means your repayments will remain the same and not fluctuate with the rise and fall of market interest rates. The fixed rate starts from 12.99% p.a.
With the opportunity for same-day access to funds, this loan is a viable option if you need money fast. If you don’t like the sound of a fixed interest rate, Commonwealth Bank also offers a Variable Rate Loan.
|Product Name||Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 12.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||13.86%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$4,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
- Competitive interest rate
- Quick and easy online application
- There is a monthly fee of $10
- There is an upfront cost of $150
Features of the Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate. The interest rate and repayment amounts are fixed at a competitive 12.99% p.a. for the life of the loan. If market interest rates rise, your repayments will remain the same, which may help you save you money in the long run.
- Fast response. There’s no need to stress while you wait for approval, as the Commonwealth Bank guarantees a response within 60 seconds of submitting your application.
- Same-day funding. As long as you submit your application before midday on a business day you could have access to your funds on the same day.
- Flexible repayment options. You are able to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Commonwealth Bank also lets you repay the loan over a period of between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s).
- Option to make extra repayments. This loan gives you the ability to make extra repayments up to a total of $1,000 per year, helping to shorten the life of the loan and save you money on interest repayments.
- Fees and charges. This loan has an establishment fee of $150 and a monthly fee of $10. As with most loans, late payments fees may also apply.
How to apply for the Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If this sounds like the right loan for you and you have all your documentation in order, click ‘Go to Site’ to begin the application process. You can also apply through your NetBank account if you are already a Commonwealth Bank customer.
To be eligible for this loan you will need to:
- Have a source of regular income
- Have an Australian residential address
- Be over 18 years of age
You will need to provide documentation such as:
- Proof of income
- Personal information
- Financial information (bank statements, payslips, debts and credit cards)
- Details of your assets (you will only need to provide this if you choose a secured loan)