Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Buy a new car or pay for your next holiday with a Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan.
Commonwealth Bank offers Fixed Rate Personal Loans with a fast approval process quick access to funds. This loan can be used for a variety of purposes, such as buying a new car or going on a holiday, and your repayments are ensured to remain the same for the entirety of the loan.
You can borrow anywhere between $4,000 and $50,000 and choose to pay it back weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
From 9.50% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Having a fixed interest rate means your repayments will remain the same and not fluctuate with the rise and fall of market interest rates. The fixed rate starts from 9.50% p.a.
With the opportunity for same-day access to funds, this loan is a viable option if you need money fast. If you don't like the sound of a fixed interest rate, Commonwealth Bank also offers a Variable Rate Loan.
Features of the Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate. The interest rate and repayment amounts are fixed at a competitive 9.50% p.a. for the life of the loan. If market interest rates rise, your repayments will remain the same, which may help you save you money in the long run. These rates are applicable only when you apply and fund a new loan by 28 February 2021.
- Fast response. There’s no need to stress while you wait for approval, as the Commonwealth Bank guarantees a response within 60 seconds of submitting your application.
- Same-day funding. As long as you submit your application before midday on a business day you could have access to your funds on the same day.
- Flexible repayment options. You are able to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Commonwealth Bank also lets you repay the loan over a period of between 1 to 7 years.
- Option to make extra repayments. This loan gives you the ability to make extra repayments up to a total of $1,000 per year, helping to shorten the life of the loan and save you money on interest repayments.
- Fees and charges. This loan has an establishment fee of $150 and a monthly fee of $10. As with most loans, late payments fees may also apply.
How to apply for the Commonwealth Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If this sounds like the right loan for you and you have all your documentation in order, click ‘Go to Site’ to begin the application process. You can also apply through your NetBank account if you are already a Commonwealth Bank customer.
To be eligible for this loan you will need to:
- Have a source of regular income
- Have an Australian residential address
- Be over 18 years of age
You will need to provide documentation such as:
- Proof of income
- Personal information
- Financial information (bank statements, payslips, debts and credit cards)
- Details of your assets (you will only need to provide this if you choose a secured loan)
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off for applications submitted by 31 March 2021.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.