CommBank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Buy a new car or pay for your next holiday with a CommBank Fixed Rate Personal Loan.
- Special offer:Applications funded by 4 July 2021 will receive a 2.50% p.a. discount on the interest rate (the interest rate shown is inclusive of this discount).
Commonwealth Bank offers Fixed Rate Personal Loans with a fast approval process quick access to funds. This loan can be used for a variety of purposes, such as buying a new car or going on a holiday, and your repayments are ensured to remain the same for the entirety of the loan.
You can borrow anywhere between $4,000 and $50,000 and choose to pay it back weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
From 9% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the CommBank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Having a fixed interest rate means your repayments will remain the same and not fluctuate with the rise and fall of market interest rates. The fixed rate starts from 9% p.a.
With the opportunity for same-day access to funds, this loan is a viable option if you need money fast. If you don't like the sound of a fixed interest rate, Commonwealth Bank also offers a Variable Rate Loan.
Features of the CommBank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Special Offer: Applications funded by 4 July 2021 will receive a 2.50% p.a. discount on the interest rate (the interest rate shown is inclusive of this discount).
- Fixed interest rate. The interest rate and repayment amounts are fixed at a competitive 9% p.a. for the life of the loan. If market interest rates rise, your repayments will remain the same, which may help you save you money in the long run.
- Fast response. There’s no need to stress while you wait for approval, as the Commonwealth Bank guarantees a response within 60 seconds of submitting your application.
- Same-day funding. As long as you submit your application before midday on a business day you could have access to your funds on the same day.
- Flexible repayment options. You are able to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. Commonwealth Bank also lets you repay the loan over a period of between 1 to 7 years.
- Option to make extra repayments. This loan gives you the ability to make extra repayments up to a total of $1,000 per year, helping to shorten the life of the loan and save you money on interest repayments.
- Fees and charges. This loan has an establishment fee of $150 and a monthly fee of $10. As with most loans, late payments fees may also apply.
How to apply for the CommBank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
If this sounds like the right loan for you and you have all your documentation in order, click ‘Go to Site’ to begin the application process. You can also apply through your NetBank account if you are already a Commonwealth Bank customer.
To be eligible for this loan you will need to:
- Have a source of regular income
- Have an Australian residential address
- Be over 18 years of age
You will need to provide documentation such as:
- Proof of income
- Personal information
- Financial information (bank statements, payslips, debts and credit cards)
- Details of your assets (you will only need to provide this if you choose a secured loan)
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.