Coastline CU Unsecured Personal Loan
Borrow up to $100,000 unsecured. Interest charges and fees apply.
This personal loan from Coastline CU is unsecured and does not require an asset as collateral. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $100,000. A free electronic redraw facility is also available. There are no monthly fees for this loan, but you will be charged a $200 establishment fee and interest charges.
From 11.94% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Coastline CU Personal Loan - Unsecured|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 11.94% (variable)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||13.35%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
How does the Coastline CU Personal Loan Unsecured work?
This personal loan from Coastline CU is unsecured, and does not require an asset as collateral for the loan. Unsecured loans come with higher interest rates and lower borrowing amounts, making them more expensive. The loan funds can be used for a variety of purposes, including for personal expenses like holidays.
What features does Coastline CU Personal Loan Unsecured offer?
- Unsecured loan. No security is required for this loan.
- Borrowing up to $100,000. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $100,000.
- No monthly fees. You won’t be charged monthly loan fees for this loan.
- Flexible repayments. This loan offers flexible repayment options.
- Redraw facility. You can redraw a minimum of $500. There is no fee to redraw electronically, but a $20 fee applies for assisted in-branch redraws.
How much does Coastline CU Personal Loan Unsecured cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Interest rate of 11.94% p.a.
- Loan establishment fee of $200
There are no monthly fees associated with this loan. The comparison rate, which includes interest charges and fees, is 13.35% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of Coastline CU Personal Loan Unsecured?
- No monthly fees. No monthly fees are charged for this loan. This keeps down the cost of your loan.
- Redraw facility. You have access to the redraw facility, with a minimum redraw amount of $500. Electronic redraws are free.
- More expensive. Compared to the secured personal loan options, the interest rate for unsecured loans is higher. This increases the cost of your loan.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To apply for this loan, you will need to:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be in paid employment
- Not have been bankrupt
How do I apply for this loan?
You can apply for this loan online, through the Coastline CU website. Keep your documents on hand to speed up the process.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.