Brighte Personal Loan
Finance your home improvements with a competitive rate personal loan from Brighte.
Looking to renovate your home? Whether you're planning on refurbishing your kitchen, improving your plumbing or electrical, or building the swimming pool you've always wanted – Brighte offers competitive rate personal loans to help with all of your renovation needs.
Brighte partners with and pays vendors directly, which is why its loans are exclusively available for home renovations. To find out more about Brighte's personal loans, please see below.
From 8.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Brighte Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 8.99% (fixed)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.14%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$30,000|
Main points to consider with the Brighte Personal Loan
A personal loan from Brighte allows borrowers to pay for almost any form of home renovation at a competitive rate and low fees. Personal loans from Brighte are available from $1,000 to $30,000, come with a fixed interest rate of 8.99% (fixed) (comparison rate 10.14% p.a.) and are unsecured. Unlike Brighte's 0% interest payment plans, this form of finance is available on terms of up to 7 years.
Brighte offers its personal loans through its accredited vendors. To find vendors, you can either ask your vendor of preference if they offer the Brighte personal loan, or if you access the Brighte website, it will match you to an appropriate vendor partner.
Brighte personal loans are available for most forms of home renovations. However, if you are looking to renovate your home to improve its sustainability (e.g. solar panel installation, etc), you may be able to qualify for a lower cost Brighte Green Loan instead. For personal loans for purchases outside of home improvements, please refer to our guide.
Features of a Brighte personal loan
Brighte personal loans come with the following features:
- Fixed rate. This loan includes a fixed rate, meaning that it won't change over the life of the loan.
- Loan amount. Brighte personal loans range from $1,000 to $30,000.
- Loan term. Loan terms on the Brighte personal loan vary from 2 to 7 years.
- Easy application process. Once you have been referred to Brighte via a vendor, it will send you the link to complete your online application. Once you provide all the necessary documents, you'll receive an outcome within one to three business days, along with your loan contract.
- Pays vendors directly. Brighte pays the vendors directly once the job is complete. You then have 28 days before you have to start making repayments.
- Access to a variety of vendors. Brighte has an ever-growing list of partnered vendors.
- Repay early. You can make additional repayments at no extra cost via the BrightePay app or by phone.
- Change your repayment date. Change your repayment date free of charge.
- Unsecured. This loan product does not require any asset security as collateral.
Fees and charges
You can expect the following fees and charges from a Brighte personal loan:
- Interest rate. You'll receive a rate of 8.99% (fixed)
- Comparison rate. 10.14% p.a.
- Establishment fee. You can expect to pay a $299 establishment fee with this loan.
- Administration fee. A monthly fee of $6 applies to this loan.
- Late payment fee. If you're late with a payment, you may have to pay a fee of $4.99.
How to apply for a Brighte Personal Loan
If you're thinking of applying for this product, simply click "Go to site" to visit the lender's site directly, where you can be matched with vendors that offer Brighte loans.
If you're eligible, vendors that offer this personal loan will refer you to Brighte. Once the vendor has referred you, Brighte will send you a link to complete the online loan application. You will then need to provide supporting documentation for the credit assessment. Loan approval times take between one and three days.
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be a homeowner or in the process of purchasing a home
- Have valid ID (driver's licence or passport)
- Be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Be employed, self-employed, a self-funded retiree or receiving the Government Age Pension
- Provide 2 most recent payslips or 90 days of bank statements
Depending on your circumstances, you may be asked for additional information.
Remember that while Brighte offers competitive rate loans, it's still a good idea to compare your unsecured loan options prior to submitting an application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.