Binance vs CoinSpot: Which is right for you?
Compare these popular crypto exchanges side by side to see which one meets your trading needs.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Binance and CoinSpot are two popular crypto exchanges that allow their users to buy and sell dozens of cryptocurrencies. To find out which one is right for you, let’s take a look at a head-to-head comparison of Binance and CoinSpot.
At a glance: Binance vs Coinspot
The full breakdown
Still undecided? Here's an in-depth guide for comparing Binance and Coinspot feature by feature.
|Supports fiat currencies?|
|Range of supported cryptocurrencies?||Large – more than 100||Large – more than 100|
|Customer support||Online help centre, email, social media||Online help centre, email, social media|
|Set-up for new users||New users must provide:||New users must provide:|
|Supported countries||Global||Australia only|
Bottom line: Should you use Binance or CoinSpot?
The crypto exchange you choose to use is entirely up to you. The platform you choose will be based on your trading needs – for example, if you want to buy cryptocurrency with fiat currency then CoinSpot might be suitable, while if you only want crypto-to-crypto trading you may decide that Binance is the best choice.
Do your own research to work out whether Binance or CoinSpot is a better fit for the type of trades you want to place.
Thinking of using Binance?
What are the pros of using Binance?
- Allows you to buy and sell a wide range of digital currencies
- Competitive fees offered and further discounts available to Binance Coin holders
- Quick signup process with no ID verification required
- Popularity means it can offer a high level of liquidity
What are the cons of using Binance?
- Doesn’t support fiat deposits
- Cryptocurrency newcomers may find the user interface a little intimidating
- Hasn’t been around as long as some other exchanges
Thinking of using Coinspot?
What are the pros of using CoinSpot?
- User-friendly and suitable for beginners
- Fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-crypto trading available
- Provides access to an extensive range of digital currencies
- Customer support based in Australia
What are the cons of using CoinSpot?
- Only for Australian residents so global traders will need to look elsewhere
- Detailed verification process may be a turn-off for some users
- Cheaper fees are available on other exchanges
Latest crypto guides
Ask an Expert