Bendigo Bank Unsecured Green Personal Loan
Go green with this green personal loan. Interest charges and fees apply.
Bendigo Bank’s Unsecured Green Loan is a green personal loan. With it, you can finance the purchase of solar power systems, solar hot water, greywater treatment systems, or purchase energy-saving white goods. The loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 11.79% p.a. You will also be charged application fees and a monthly service fee.
From 11.79% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Bendigo Bank Green Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 11.79% (fixed)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.84%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
How does the Unsecured Green Personal Loan work?
This loan is a green personal loan you can use to purchase solar power systems, solar hot water, greywater treatment systems or to purchase energy-saving white goods. This is a fixed rate loan, meaning that your interest repayments will remain consistent throughout the lifetime of your loan. The minimum loan amount is $2,000, and the loan comes with a term between 1 to 7 years.
What features does the Green Personal Loan offer?
- Variable interest rate. Your rate is variable, and starts from 11.79% p.a. with a comparison rate of 12.84% p.a.
- Secured and unsecured. Bank First may require security for this loan, but this will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Green personal loan. Suitable for green home improvement purchases.
- Varying loan term. Between 1 to 7 years.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments.
- Additional repayments. You can make additional repayments.
- Free redraw with a $20 minimum. You won’t be charged for the redraw facility. The minimum redraw amount is $20.
How much does the Green Personal Loan cost?
There are a number of costs associated with Bank First’s Green Personal Loan. These include:
- Variable interest rate of 11.79% p.a.
- Establishment fee of $150
The comparison rate, which includes both the interest rate and fees is 12.84% p.a.
In addition to the above, you may be charged the following:
- Arrears fee of $20. This fee will be charged if you don’t make your repayments on time.
Am I eligible for a Green Personal Loan?
To be eligible for this product, you will have to be at least 18 years of age or older. There will also be a credit assessment when you apply for this loan.
How do I apply?
You can apply for the loan online, through the Bank First website. The application will take around 10 minutes to complete. Keep all the required documents on hand to speed up the process. You can also call Bank First and apply over the phone.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.