bcu Unsecured Freedom Personal Loan
An unsecured personal loan up to $75,000 with a competitive variable rate.
This "essentials" style loan from bcu allows you to borrow between $4,000 and $75,000 and repay it over a period up to 5 years.
The loan offers a number of features, including flexible repayments and a redraw facility. Find out more about this loan below.
From 9.30% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||bcu Unsecured Freedom Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 9.30% (variable)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.69%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$4,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
Main points to consider with the bcu Unsecured Freedom Personal Loan
This is an unsecured personal loan that you can use for a range of purposes, from a large purchase to debt consolidation. You can borrow between $4,000 and $75,000 and you'll have up to 5 years to repay the loan. Repayments are flexible, with both additional and early repayments allowed without penalty. There is also a redraw facility available.
This loan comes with a $200 application fee and $8 monthly fee.
Features of the bcu Unsecured Freedom Personal Loan
- Competitive variable rate. The variable rate for this personal loan is 9.30% p.a. and is variable. It's quite competitive for an unsecured personal loan.
- Loan amounts. The loan is on the smaller side so may not suit all borrowing needs, but you can still apply for up to 9.30% p.a..
- Loan terms. You can choose loan terms of between 1 and 5 years.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make extra repayments throughout the loan term without penalty and access these through a redraw facility should you need to. You can also repay the loan early if you want to. There is no penalty for this.
- Fast approval. You can be approved for this loan within 30 minutes.
- Associated fees. There is an initial application fee of 5 years and a monthly fee of $8.
How to apply the bcu unsecured Freedom Personal Loan
To apply for this loan, click the “Go to Site” button on this page. You will be taken to the bcu website where you can learn more about this loan and begin the application process. Before you apply, you must ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- 18 years or older
- A permanent Australian resident or citizen
- No outstanding defaults or judgements
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt
The unsecured Freedom Personal Loan allows you to take advantage of the low rates that bcu has to offer. Before you apply, make sure you compare personal loans to find the one that’s right for you and your circumstances.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.