Australian Military Bank Green Loan
Apply for an unsecured personal loan of up to $40,000 that's good for the planet
Do you want to save the planet, whilst saving money? While that may be somewhat of a tall order, there are financial products that may be able to give Australians the power to minimise their carbon footprint and potentially cut down on their energy bills, at a competitive rate. The Australian Military Bank currently offers one of these products in the form of their Green Loan.
With loan offerings available up to $40,000 and loan terms of up to $40,000; if you're looking to give your home an eco-friendly update, a Green Loan from the Australian Military Bank could be the way to go.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with an Australian Military Bank Green Loan
Australian Military Bank is offering a new Green Loan from $4,000 to $40,000. This loan can be used for a number of lower-emission purchases and home renovations such as solar energy additions, insulation, energy-efficient cooling and heating, water capture/recycling and battery storage.
The green loan is an unsecured personal loan offering with a repayment term from one to seven years. Australian Military Bank offers a flexible repayment schedule with this product, as well as no penalty fees for extra repayments.
Features of a loan from Australian Military Bank
There are a number of features that can be expected with this green loan. These are:
- Loan amount. This loan offers eligible applicants from $4,000 to $40,000 in funds.
- Loan term. Repayment terms from 1 year up to 7 years are available with this product.
- Competitive rate. As an incentive, this loan's rate is competitive in terms of the market.
- Unsecured. This product is unsecured, meaning that there is no need for applicants to leave their assets as collateral on the loan.
- No early repayment penalty. If you choose to repay this loan early and save money over the life of the loan, you can.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments are available on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
- Specific loan uses. This personal loan can only be used for environmentally friendly purposes, such as energy-efficient home products and renovations.
How much does the loan cost?
There are a number of costs associated with this loan. These include:
- Interest rate. This loan comes with an advertised interest rate of 3.65% p.a. and a comparison rate of 4.59% p.a.
- Monthly fee. There is a monthly fee of $10 associated with this loan.
- Application fee. This loan requires an application fee of $150.
How to apply for a Australian Military Bank Green Loan
To apply for this loan, simply click "Go to site" and submit an application form with the lender directly. However, before submitting an application, make sure that you meet the following eligibility criteria. You must be:
- Over the age of 18
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Currently employed and receiving a regular income
- Without any default on previous loans, credit or store cards and have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency in the last five years
You will also need the following documentation on hand:
- Employment, income and living expense details
- Your latest payslip
- You driver's licence, Medicare card or passport details
- Details of any assets that you own
- Details of any currently outstanding debts
- Your tax file number
If you're unsure about your eligibility to this loan and/or you would like to apply for an Australian Military Bank Green Loan, you can click "Go to site" and contact the lender directly. Be aware that loan rejections could harm your credit score, so only apply for loans that you are confident that you qualify for.
It is always a good idea to compare different green loans thoroughly prior to submitting an application in order to find a loan that suits your personal circumstances best.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.