ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Know exactly where you stand with a competitive interest rate from the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan.
The ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan offers peace of mind in the form of consistency and availability. Know exactly how much to budget each month and protect yourself when interest rates start to rise again. Suitable for a range of purposes including buying a new or used car, the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan can cover your next big purchase.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan
The ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan, is an unsecured personal loan so you won’t have to use any assets as collateral and you will know exactly what to expect each payment period. While this is great for budgeting purposes, be aware that fees and charges apply when you make additional payments or decide to exit early from the plan.
If you are seeking more flexibility in repayments and redraw facilities, ANZ also offers a variable rate personal loan.
Features of the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Interest rate. The interest rate for this loan is 12.45% p.a. interest for the life of the loan, with a 13.32% p.a. comparison rate.
- Loan amount. The minimum amount that can be borrowed with the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan is $5,000 and the maximum amount that can be borrowed is $50,000.
- Loan term. The length of the loan can vary between 1 to 7 years, depending on what works for you.
- Unsecured loan. You will not have to tie any assets to the loan as security.
Fees and charges
- Approval fee. You will pay an initial $150 fee.
- Administration fee. There is also a $10 monthly fee.
Early repayment fees will also apply if you pay off your loan before the end of your loan term.
How to apply for the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan
You can start your application by clicking "Go to Site" above. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Australia. Temporary residents may still be eligible to apply but will have to meet specific visa and income verification requirements.
- Have a regular income
- Have a good credit rating
- Be looking to borrow at least $5,000
Documents you will need to provide
- Current driver’s licence
- Current and previous employer’s address
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities. If you are self-employed, you will need to provide your last two tax returns and your accountant’s details
- Your ANZ account number if you are a customer
Within 60 seconds of completing your online application, you will find out if you have been approved. Confirmation will be sent to your email address and you may be asked for further information. Loans can generally be finalised within 24-48 hours.
Make sure you compare the loans available when looking to commit to a personal loan. As one of Australia’s leading banks, ANZ offers this competitive option for a fixed rate personal loan. Apply now to secure yours.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.66% p.a. to 19.59% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.34% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $10,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.