ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 7.49% to 19.99%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 8.18% to 20.58%
- Min Loan Amount
The ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan lets you budget your repayments with a predictable, fixed rate that will remain consistent through market changes. Suitable for a range of purposes including buying a new or used car, the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan can cover your next big purchase.
No security required
Available to self-employed borrowers
Repay the loan over 7 years
$10 monthly fee
Application fee of $150
You may also incur early repayment costs
|Product Name||ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||7.49% to 19.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||8.18% to 20.58%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
How does the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan Work?
The ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan is an unsecured personal loan so you won't have to use any assets as collateral and you will know exactly what to expect each payment period. While this is great for budgeting purposes, be aware that fees and charges apply when you make additional payments or decide to exit early from the plan.
If approved, the interest rate you receive will depend on ANZ's credit assessment criteria, based on information in your credit report including your credit score. The interest rates shown are the minimum and maximum rates for this product, and the actual interest rate you receive will be finalised in your letter of offer. Eligibility criteria, T&Cs, fees and charges apply.
If you are seeking more flexibility in repayments and redraw facilities, ANZ also offers a variable rate personal loan.
How to apply
You can start your application by clicking "Go to Site" above. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Australia. Temporary residents may still be eligible to apply but will have to meet specific visa and income verification requirements.
- Have a regular income
- Have a good credit rating
- Be looking to borrow at least $5,000
Documents you will need to provide
- Current driver's licence
- Current and previous employer's address
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities. If you are self-employed, you will need to provide your last two tax returns and your accountant's details
- Your ANZ account number if you are a customer
Make sure you compare the loans available when looking to commit to a personal loan. As one of Australia's leading banks, ANZ offers this competitive option for a fixed rate personal loan. Apply now to secure yours.
Features of this loan
This cashback offer is available for new loan applications of $10,000 or more. If approved, the cashback will be credited to your account within 120 days of the loan's drawdown. This offer is subject to ANZ's eligibility and credit assessment criteria. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply.
- A fixed rate. A fixed interest rate from 7.49% p.a. to 19.99% p.a. (Comparison rate of 8.18% p.a to 20.58% p.a.) This makes it easier to budget and locks you into the same rate for the lifetime of the loan.
- Loan amount. The minimum amount that can be borrowed with the ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan is $5,000 and the maximum amount that can be borrowed is $50,000.
- Loan term. The length of the loan can vary between 1 to 7 years, depending on what works for you.
- Unsecured loan. You will not have to tie any assets to the loan as security.
How much does ANZ Fixed Rate Personal Loan cost?
- Approval fee. You will pay an initial $150 fee.
- Administration fee. There is also a $10 monthly fee, charged at the end of each quarter.
- Late payment fee. You'll be charged $20.
- Early repayment fee. $300 will also apply if you pay off your loan before the end of your loan term.