Max Funding business loan rates and fees
Remove roadblocks in your business with a loan up to $30,000.
Financing can help you give your business some much needed fuel or give you a way to make investments to help it grow. If you're looking for a loan, Max Funding offers loans from between $3,000 and $30,000 at interest rates calculated monthly. The pre-approval process can be completed within five minutes and you also receive funds is also within a short turnaround time.
$0 application fee
Max. Loan Amount
1 month to 1 year
How does a business loan from Max Funding work?
Max Funding business loans can be obtained in three simple steps:
- Fill out the pre-approval form. This takes a few seconds and you'll find out the outcome in less than five minutes. There are no meetings or interviews required and you're under no obligation to take the loan.
- Send the required documents. You can do this using email or fax and this verification step is usually completed on the same day.
- If you're approved for the loan and agree to the loan contract, you can receive your funds on the same day.
Six features of a Max Funding Business Loan to know about
- Wide range of funding amounts. Max Funding provides loans from $3,000 to $30,000, which covers almost a range of day-to-day business need for an SME.
- No hidden fees or charges. You will be given an interest rate when you apply and you can pay off your loan early without being charged a penalty.
- Loans for businesses at all stages. You can apply for a loan no matter what stage your business is at – loans are available for startups, established businesses, and there's a specific category for those in the hospitality and retail sector.
- Credit history. Unlike the big banks, Max Funding provides loans to businesses with less-than-stellar credit history.
- Repayments. The repayments are scheduled according to your budget and business needs.
- No tax returns/BAS. Max Funding does not require you to submit tax returns or any other financial statements when you apply.
How much will this loan cost?
- Interest rates. The interest rates vary according to the type of loan and the risk involved. However, these loans are generally calculated monthly.
- Prepayment. These loans do not carry a prepayment charge, meaning you can pay the loans early to save on interest.
- Other fees and charges. These loans do not carry any other hidden fees or charges which end up reducing the overall burden of the loan.
How to apply for a business loan with Max Funding
The main eligibility criterion for Max Funding loans is to have sufficient income for repaying the loan. Besides this, a reasonable credit history and assets like a motor vehicle or property are required. Financed motor vehicles and mortgaged real estate property are also considered.
Step 1: Fill the pre-approval form. This takes a couple of seconds and does not come with any obligations attached. You should receive a response within five minutes. For premium business loans and unsecured business loans, a time duration of one to three hours is required for approval.
Step 2: Email/fax the documents. After getting pre-approved, mailing or fax of documents is required. The verification process is generally completed within the same day.
Step 3: Disbursement of funds. After the documents are reviewed, the funds will be transferred to the nominated bank account. This process can be completed in the same day or with a very short turnaround time.