Financing can help you give your business some much needed fuel or give you a way to make investments to help it grow. If you're looking for a loan, Max Funding offers loans from between $2,000 and $300,000 at interest rates calculated monthly. The pre-approval process can be completed within five minutes and you also receive funds is also within a short turnaround time.
|Product Name||Max Funding Unsecured Business Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Maximum Loan Term||1 year|
|Min. Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$300,000|
|Upfront Fee||$0 application fee|
|Costs||Rates vary from 1.80% per month.|
How does a business loan from Max Funding work?
Max Funding business loans can be obtained in three simple steps:
1. Fill out the pre-approval form. This takes a few seconds and you'll find out the outcome in less than five minutes. There are no meetings or interviews required and you're under no obligation to take the loan.
2. Send the required documents. You can do this using email or fax and this verification step is usually completed on the same day.
3. If you're approved for the loan and agree to the loan contract, you can receive your funds on the same day.
Six features of a Max Funding Business Loan to know about
- Wide range of funding amounts. Max Funding provides loans from $2,000 to $300,000, which covers almost a range of day-to-day business need for an SME.
- No hidden fees or charges. You will be given an interest rate when you apply and you can pay off your loan early without being charged a penalty.
- Loans for businesses at all stages. You can apply for a loan no matter what stage your business is at – loans are available for startups, established businesses, and there's a specific category for those in the hospitality and retail sector.
- Credit history. Unlike the big banks, Max Funding provides loans to businesses with less-than-stellar credit history.
- Repayments. The repayments are scheduled according to your budget and business needs.
- No tax returns/BAS. Max Funding does not require you to submit tax returns or any other financial statements when you apply.
How much will this loan cost?
- Interest rates. The interest rates vary according to the type of loan and the risk involved. However, these loans are generally calculated monthly.
- Prepayment. These loans do not carry a prepayment charge, meaning you can pay the loans early to save on interest.
- Other fees and charges. These loans do not carry any other hidden fees or charges which end up reducing the overall burden of the loan.
How to apply for a business loan with Max Funding
The main eligibility criterion for Max Funding loans is to have sufficient income for repaying the loan. Besides this, a reasonable credit history and assets like a motor vehicle or property are required. Financed motor vehicles and mortgaged real estate property are also considered.
Step 1: Fill the pre-approval form. This takes a couple of seconds and does not come with any obligations attached. You should receive a response within five minutes. For premium business loans and unsecured business loans, a time duration of one to three hours is required for approval.
Step 2: Email/fax the documents. After getting pre-approved, mailing or fax of documents is required. The verification process is generally completed within the same day.
Step 3: Disbursement of funds. After the documents are reviewed, the funds will be transferred to the nominated bank account. This process can be completed in the same day or with a very short turnaround time.